Minecraft Classic Zombie Weekend

tnm

Reaction score
The previous event turned to be very popular, so we're doing it again!

The server will open at 7PM GMT this Saturday, and will be open will the remainder of the weekend (or longer, if requested).

As per last time, you will need the launcher- if you do not have it, you can download it from here. Further details will be shown in the launcher, or alternatively here. The server port has also changed to 25566- the old number will not work!

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Have we considered possibly creating and running the server with a form of mcgalaxy and letting users play through Classical Sharp? I feel like if we are working towards advertising the community this will bring in new players that are still interested in classic.
Here is a sceenshot for those who haven't seen Classical Sharp run.
It was also taken at noon my time on a school day (Wednesday) there is definitely an alive playerbase using the servers.
Just thought I would throw this is here and see what you guys think. x)

tnm

Reaction score
Might I ask why it starts 7 pm saturday and not friday or saturday morning(for europeans)? Seems kind of bad to only have half a weekend of it.
Well, I wanted to put a time down that everyone could aim for, so that we have a large player count at that point instead of a steady stream throughout the weekend- 7/8 PM is normally a pretty good time for most people. That's why I said we could extend the duration of the event if people wanted to play more, or didn't get the chance on the weekend.

Have we considered possibly creating and running the server with a form of mcgalaxy and letting users play through Classical Sharp? I feel like if we are working towards advertising the community this will bring in new players that are still interested in classic.
It was also taken at noon my time on a school day (Wednesday) there is definitely an alive playerbase using the servers.
We're looking into potentially doing this, we'll let you know soon!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, I wanted to put a time down that everyone could aim for, so that we have a large player count at that point instead of a steady stream throughout the weekend- 7/8 PM is normally a pretty good time for most people. That's why I said we could extend the duration of the event if people wanted to play more, or didn't get the chance on the weekend.

We're looking into potentially doing this, we'll let you know soon!
But why 7/8 PM on a saturday and not on a friday? Sure some people can't play during the weekend but i'm presuming most others have school/work on monday.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
CS has a pretty big community for zombie and could probably get around a lava server as well.

Might not be as pronounced right now due to school (I haven't checked numbers recently), but you could still get 10+ people regularly.

_4_

Reaction score
agree 100% I didn't know people could even play classic in any other working way but classic sharp.

also first post in probably a year lmao