Indie-Sandbox-Casual Classic TNT Wars?

Terre936

Reaction score
Thanks to Sour_Lemon I've started playing again on Classicube every once in a while for nostalgia. However, I've stumbled upon something very interesting today and it turns out it's a TNT Wars server that just opened up a few hours ago. The TNT weapon is not exactly how Blocktopia's was like but it is very similar. I have spoken with the current developer of the server and he's planning to expand it further by adding other weapons to it. Here's a YouTube video I have made for anyone who is interested in taking a look at it or maybe even helping out the owner.

Terre936

Reaction score
To join the server, download classicube on classicube.net and search up “TNT Wars Classix” on the server list.

fantome

Reaction score
honestly, Hex Swift_Siren Robo whoever the fuck the admins are now yall really should look at a classicube server for lava it would get players back in the community

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Wow I logged in after at least a couple years and I see this. What are the chances

Hi Terre :3

Reactions: Terre936

_ChoasLego_

Reaction score
An update: The server (Classix TNT) is currently down. Dunno when it'll be back up, but it was a nice nostalgia trip.

Hex

:^)
ASSHAT
Community Admin
Server Admin
Donor
Create Staff
Reaction score
honestly, Hex Swift_Siren Robo whoever the fuck the admins are now yall really should look at a classicube server for lava it would get players back in the community
I will start looking into this soon, after I am able to finish up SMP. I imagine I can't get it to the likes of our classic lava survival back in the day, but it can work out nicely.

Last edited: