Clans

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score

In anticipation for the upcoming PvP event (Click here for more details), you can now set up clans on Army of Darkness! Now, there are a few things you will need to know before you get a team together, so please read on!

Restrictions:
  • Teams must consist of no less than 3 players, and no more than 5 players. Although we will try our best to match smaller teams with one another, you may very well be thrown into a 3 vs. 5 situation, so try your best to make up numbers!
  • Teams deemed overpowered or unfair will be dissolved. This may sound harsh, but the competition is for everyone and as such we must try our best to ensure enjoyment for all skill levels. Why don't some of you more experienced PvPers spread out to find out who truly is the best!
  • Clans should not have any negative/disruptive effect on non-competition gameplay. By this I mean that, in this time leading up to the event, if you are a Hunter and your clan mates are survivors, you kill them, not help them. Likewise, we should not see the exclusion of others or clan elitism. By all means team up as survivors to hold out against the oncoming hordes however. Once again, the server is for the enjoyment of all.

Commands:
  • /clan create (Name)- Supports & colour codes - (http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Formatting_codes )
  • /clan invite (Player) - Remember you can only have 5 members maximum!
  • /clan join
  • /clan leave
  • /clan who
  • /clan ranks
  • /clan set rank (Player) (Rank) - For clan owners only
  • /clan list
  • /clan kick (Player)
  • /clan delete
If there are any issues please contact me immediately (Forum PMs or IRC is your best bet).

Happy Clan Making!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Free Agent
(Needs a clan)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decided to stay as Free Agent (no clan.)

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Well ima Free agent, desperate looking for a clan with same nice people (for the people that want to know: hunter kdr:0,9 --- survivor kdr:1.3 --- overall kdr:1.1 pm me if you want me :]