Chicken's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken/Iggy

Reaction score
In game username:Chicken23456789
Rank applying for: Trusted
Time Spent On Server:2 days 13 hours 37 minutes
Other Server ranks: Veteran-Aod. Player-Rituals Of Fire.
Teamspeak:No
Describe Responiblity: Help my town and other people by finding out if peoples property has been griefed I they call or make a ticket.
More Applicants:I think I should be picked because Peripetia has no staff members and yet it is one of the most common towns griefed. I also would like to help other people more than just telling them to say /ticket grief.
Describe yourself in less than 200 words: I am in the village Peripetia. I am commonly griefed. I build alot of farms and am the Minister Of Agriculture in the village. I have two pet cats in my house. My excavation level is at 250. I don't go mining very often and I have 5 diamonds. I don't like creepers and my favorite item is the item frame.

If Describe yourself meant in the real world: I am 11 years old. I am from Ireland though I am half Swedish. I am a male and I have one brother. We are twins. My brother is Iggy234_2001.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay so I've taken a read over your application and I see a few things wrong with it I'm afraid. For a start when we ask for your ranks on other servers we are asking for staff ranks not player ranks, since you have not held a previous staff rank you should put none in that section, something simple, but never the less important.
Secondly looking over your application, it looks rushed and poorly done, a decent amount of time should be put into a trusted application and considering you only just recently found out the correct format from Super Goku, I am going to assume that you just rushed through to try and get this application posted, which doesn't appear positively in my eyes.
Thirdly, it appears you don't really have a good understanding of what a trusted does and what they stand for, they deal with more than just grief and rulebreakers, a trusted is a still considered a player except they have the responsibilty to help others when they need it. Furthermore the reason you gave us as to why we should choose you over other possible applicants, well it doesn't really put you in the spotlight as to why we should choose you. All it really just says is that you and your town get greifed a lot by rulebreakers and this is why we should choose you, while its a nice thought that you want to help stop these rulebreakers, it really doesn't win me over in anyway.
As for your actions in-game, to be honest, I've seen you around but you don't really stand out that well from the rest of the player base. So after reviewing all of this I'm going to go with a -1

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll have to go with a -1. I haven't seen you that much (though that's never a reason to deny) and the times I have seen you, you haven't helped that much. The application is also pretty weak in itself (and telling people to do '/ticket grief' is also tough for staff, because in tickets being specific is quite important). Good luck though, don't let this one vote put you down!

Chicken/Iggy

Reaction score
Okay so I've taken a read over your application and I see a few things wrong with it I'm afraid. For a start when we ask for your ranks on other servers we are asking for staff ranks not player ranks, since you have not held a previous staff rank you should put none in that section, something simple, but never the less important.
Secondly looking over your application, it looks rushed and poorly done, a decent amount of time should be put into a trusted application and considering you only just recently found out the correct format from Super Goku, I am going to assume that you just rushed through to try and get this application posted, which doesn't appear positively in my eyes.
Thirdly, it appears you don't really have a good understanding of what a trusted does and what they stand for, they deal with more than just grief and rulebreakers, a trusted is a still considered a player except they have the responsibilty to help others when they need it. Furthermore the reason you gave us as to why we should choose you over other possible applicants, well it doesn't really put you in the spotlight as to why we should choose you. All it really just says is that you and your town get greifed a lot by rulebreakers and this is why we should choose you, while its a nice thought that you want to help stop these rulebreakers, it really doesn't win me over in anyway.
As for your actions in-game, to be honest, I've seen you around but you don't really stand out that well from the rest of the player base. So after reviewing all of this I'm going to go with a -1
[chicken23456789] oh sorry I didn't know it meant staff ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.