Cherpah is annoying

Numberplay

Reaction score

One time is ok, but attacking me 4 times in a row with fireball is just too annoying. I warned the second time that I would report on you Cherpah and you still kept attacking me. Learn to know when to stop. I had to log out now because you never stopped. And thanks to this, everyone will know your behaviors.

EonLatias

Reaction score
Alright, let's try to regulate this thread so it doesn't get out of hand and someone gets angry.

So, yes, Cherpah was indeed doing this. Even pie was fed up. I'm sure it was just a little bout of immaturity, at least. Now, when it happened to Pie, I playfully threw another fireball back at Cherpah, becaus epie was getting annoyed, and it became... A thing... I was bored at the time, so I continued on with it and such. Pie did a bit, but then had to eventually leave, but kept getting lit on fire and couldn't exit without an NPC spawning. Then, Cherpah disconnected, and Pie did as well. I did shortly after.

If people are annoyed by being pestered by such an act, then you should stop. When we (Cherpah and I) were throwing fireballs at each other, it was consentual. It is fine if it is so. However, please don't annoy people with it. You can get on their bad side, and a thread such as this one will be born. You don't want people thinking bad of you, so just learn when to stop.

Like I said, it was probably just a bout of immaturity, and I won't take any action to punish you, Cherpah, but try not to do this again, people would rather not get lit on fire, I'm sure.

Numberplay

Reaction score
I am not trying to start a war against him. I just wanted to make him realize that there is a limit to what someone can do.

He's been helpful since I logged out because I didn't realize I would be insta-killed back then. So thank you for getting my stuff back.

Cherpah

Reaction score
I PM'd Number shortly after the incident with an apology and reminding him I left his things in a chest. I know I took this out of hand and I apologize for that.

Reactions: Duffie