Chap's Spectacular Skin Shop

8bitChap

Reaction score
Thymos. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: Couldn't do the flames on the head. I could have another few more goes at it if you want. Sorry for the long wait. I made a really cool imitation of the picture to go with the skin though. Compare them!
Reference image provided: Brand
Screenshots:

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Please post the actual image instead of a huge link, (not imperative but sort of annoying), like this:

8bitChap

Reaction score
Mad11Gab8. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: Used kodra's skin as a base model. Completley different shading and whatnot. Hope you like it!
Reference image provided: Girly Finn
Screenshots:

• Thank You
Reactions: Mia

8bitChap

Reaction score
SirComputer. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: None
Reference image provided: Robot
Screenshots:

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
Description: A nyan cat girl
Reference:

Extra notes:Would it be ok if you could make a somewhat better version of this? Perhaps enhance the hair or something, anything would be great as it seems to be dull at the moment ^-^ Thanks! :D

8bitChap

Reaction score
Jubjubers. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: None
Reference image provided: Robot Fighter
Screenshots:

8bitChap

Reaction score
RyanDodd. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: None
Reference image provided SuitGuy
Screenshots:

• Thank You
Reactions: RyanDodd

8bitChap

Reaction score
crashb23. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: None
Reference image provided Crash Bandicoot
Screenshots:

• Winner
Reactions: crashb23

8bitChap

Reaction score
Description: Fionna in a Halloween costume :3 Black kitty costume, getting organised this year. Well only because my friends want me to do some halloween things this year... :D
Reference Image: http://tinyurl.com/lxqkeqd -Fionna
http://tinyurl.com/ln7f9dx - Kitty :3
Extra Notes: Black cat preferably but any colour will be fine! Also try to make it as scary as possible. Thanks!
Hey mind if I use the other skin I made you as a base model? Or do you want a complete redesign?

Mia

Reaction score
I'm happy for you to use the skin made already (That's what I would do :p) Thanks!
Any updates on the skin 8bitChap? :) Sorry just everyone else has their awesome skins and just wondering how far done you are with mine ^.^

8bitChap

Reaction score
Mad11gab8. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: Sorry it's a bit late.
Reference image provided:
Screenshots:
Screenshots:

• Thank You
Reactions: Mia