Chap's Spectacular Skin Shop

8bitChap

Reaction score
_____________________​
ok it's closed, it will re-open soon and will be a lot better​
Why use Chap's Spectacular Skin Shop? I try my best to provide top quality skins, with time spent on them and thought put into them within 2-5 days.

What is a skin shop? A skin shop is a place where you can request skins and I personally will make them to your desired description.

Shop? Does that mean you charge? Not at all. No fees whatsoever, 'Shop' is just the widely used term.

I ordered a skin but it hasn't come yet. Are you not making it? If your skin is not done within the week it's ordered do not fuss or complain, normally skin requests can take 1 hour-3 days depending on various matters. If a week has passed feel free to inbox me but be patient.

How do I know if your skins are good or not? You could look in completed requests at the completed skins I have created.

What can't my skin have? I will not skin anything classed as 'rude' or offensive, racist or holds any link to religion, just due to the fact that it sparks off a controversy I want to avoid. So that Black Jesus skin with his genitals hanging out isn't going to happen.

I like the skin you did for someone else, where can I download it? A public download of a skin request I did for someone wouldn't be a good idea, my skin could get reproduced and changed and even stolen so sorry to disappoint.

You haven't answered my question! My inbox is always open for questions.

_____________________​
_____________________​
A simple comment is all that's needed. Beware though, if your comment doesn't follow the below format your skin will not be made. The image provided must either be a link or in a spoiler.

Describe it: Describe the skin in 10 words or more.
Reference Image: Provide a valid image link.
Extra notes: This isn't mandatory, but is welcome.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Describe it: A shark wearing boxers. He has elf ears, which is unusual for a shark, but really cool. Check the picture!
Reference Image: ---
Extra notes: I love sharks.

I will also love you if you make this skin.
I love you anyway.

*smooch*

8bitChap

Reaction score
Describe it: A higher quality Finn Skin.
Reference Image:http://imgur.com/ab8OdAR
Extra notes: I really want Finn to have a smile.. I also would love it if he had a golden sword strapped to his backpack. That would be awesome, thanks.
http://imgur.com/B8U2kSz

Congratulations Korda. Your skin request has been complete, here is your new Finn Skin. Thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Other notes: The smile was quite difficult to do so I did him grinning his teeth hope this is okay!

Screenshots:

Also notice to shiny shark. I wasn't happy with how your skin turned out so I am redoing it and notice to Mad11gab1 reference images are mandatory so I shall start on your request once that is sorted out.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Describe it: A super sexy speedo swimmer that is sexy and has a super speedo that is sexy because he is sexy like me.
Reference Image:

Extra notes: Make it in a different style than the one I already have please!

Shinyshark

Reaction score
Describe it: A super sexy speedo swimmer that is sexy and has a super speedo that is sexy because he is sexy like me.
Reference Image:

Are you making fun of my shark skin? Shark with elf ears are infinitely sexier than this bloke.

8bitChap

Reaction score
Describe it: A shark wearing boxers. He has elf ears, which is unusual for a shark, but really cool. Check the picture!
Reference Image: ---
Extra notes: I love sharks.

I will also love you if you make this skin.
I love you anyway.

*smooch*

Good news ShinyShark, your skin is finally complete. After 3 attempts I finally came up with something I can be proud to present to a fine gentleman such as such as yourself. If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Other notes: The eyes are on the side because they looked less dopey there and fit better. also the evil grin is very evil indeed and the markings on his arms are there too if you look close enough! I'm truly sorry about the wait. Honestly unique requests like this are hard to get looking right.

Also you removed your reference image. I got the reference image you wanted me to use.
http://i.imgur.com/8gYiQdP.png

Screenshots:

• Winner
Reactions: Shinyshark

8bitChap

Reaction score
Reference Image:

S_Swimmer, please stand on the podium for that perfect dive. 1st place olympic medal, now for the skin contest! Thanks for the request and your swimmer skin is ready, I hope it's as sexy as you want it to be! Thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: The hair is a tad flat because it's very hard to make a skin with spiky hair.

Screenshots:

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer

Shinyshark

Reaction score
Describe it: A skin of Premier Cherdenko, as i havent seen any.
Reference Image:http://www.cncnz.com/gallery/albums/ra3/actor41.jpg (Cherdenko is on the far right)
Extra notes: Take your time on this one. Id want this the best you can make it.
The reference image presented a error page. Could you correct it?
The genius that coded this website made it fool proof. Luckily, you are no fool. Remove the .jpg and you can see the picture.

Zeus42000

Reaction score

Shinyshark

Reaction score
Describe it: A skin of Premier Cherdenko, as i havent seen any.
Reference Image:http://www.cncnz.com/gallery/albums/ra3/actor41.jpg (Cherdenko is on the far right)
Extra notes: Take your time on this one. Id want this the best you can make it.
I put a new one. Cherdenko is again on the far right.
You can't share pictures from that website, they're 'super protective' of their content. So basically, you just created the same error. Just let him remove the .jpg in the link and it will show up.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
You can't share pictures from that website, they're 'super protective' of their content. So basically, you just created the same error. Just let him remove the .jpg in the link and it will show up.
Got one from a diff site. This one should work. Cherdenko is on the far right. Try clicking the main post one, and not the quotes one to see if thats the problem.

D

DarkHender

You can see it if you click the link on the original post, atleast I can.

Reaction score
Describe it: Kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii
Reference Image:

Extra notes: Just do white at the back of the white jacket thing and purple at the back of the purple skirt. Thx :3.

8bitChap

Reaction score
BiggestKirbyFan. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, and thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: A few of the details were impossible to do due to the resolution of the skin.

Reference image provided:Kawaii

Screenshots:
Also notice to all people awaiting skins, I've been really busy with school work so I just picked randomly for something I could do tonight.

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
Describe it: I'd like to order a Brand LoL champion (original skin) with a side order of fries and a large Pepsi, k thx.
Reference Image:
Extra notes: I need a couple of ketchup packets to go with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8bitChap

8bitChap

Reaction score
Zeus42000. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: The back is a bit plain. Didn't know what to put there because no images showed that side.

Reference image provided: Cherdenko

Screenshots:

Reactions: 1 person

Brave

Reaction score
Description:
I'd like it to be a stereotypical nerd. Like with nerdy glasses and buckteeth e.t.c
Reference Image:

Extra Notes:
I salute your gentleman-ness.

8bitChap

Reaction score
Brave. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, and thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: I tried lot's of different eye and glasses designs. All of them looked very dopey and misplaced, out of place, etc. Sorry, also the bow tie was very hard to do so I gave him a regular tie.

Reference image provided: Nerd

Screenshots:
Also a reminder to all to either put just a link to the image or put the image in a spoiler! I'm making exceptions to make skins for biggestkirby and Brave because it's a recent addition to the new post, but please update your posts.

Reactions: Brave

8bitChap

Reaction score
Zeus42000. Thanks for the request and your skin is ready, and thanks for choosing Chap's Skin Shop! If you aren't happy with it feel free to pm me, otherwise the download link to it is in your inbox. Extra notes: Hope you find this one even better than the previous!

Reference image provided: http://jdwaggoner.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/ra3_ackerman1.jpg

Screenshots:

Extra notes: Thymos still working on your skin. Decided to take a break. It'll be done by tomorrow.

F

Fjm12

Description: Mega Charizard skin. (Don't h8)
Reference Image:

Extra Notes:
Its okay with me if you have to make the wings very small on the back, but if you have a better solution, please, do what you do best! :D