Chance Encounter

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
It blows my fucking mind that in 2017 I'm still finding Blocktopians by chance in random games.

Where and who (if you remember) that you've met other Blocktopians?

Me:
  • Dead by Daylight
    • Maxx10680
    • I forget your username sorry
  • Old School Runescape
  • this OBSCURE ipad game that I was just dicking around one I found Forester or Forestery I forget their name tbh lmao

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A few years ago, back when he was still staff here, I found Malcovent (I think it was Malcovent but my memory is trash) on a Gmod Jailbreak server and he was admin there too and I was like ???

Another time I bumped into Baker93 on a TTT server and I was like BAKER?? FROM BLOCKTOPIA??? IT'S ME!!!

• Disagree
Reactions: Aqua

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A few years ago, back when he was still staff here, I found Malcovent (I think it was Malcovent but my memory is trash) on a Gmod Jailbreak server and he was admin there too and I was like ???

Another time I bumped into Baker93 on a TTT server and I was like BAKER?? FROM BLOCKTOPIA??? IT'S ME!!!
I bumped into you on an epicmafia game does that count for anything?

Eeveon

Reaction score
Kattzen randomly got into a game on Overwatch with someone from here a while back. Don't remember who it was though but they were an old Zombie player. I've also found countless people just in the middle of nowhere on Reddit, Youtube, etc. Pretty crazy.

Edit: oh wait, I also happened upon a post on /r/iamverysmart that was a screenshot of someone's status update on here. I don't know who posted it but I know who made the comments in the picture.

Reactions: Jivvi

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
a group of us were playing gta v i think last year, maybe very late 2015 and we bumped into darky. needless to say, i was shooken. other than that, past 2 years i found out scotty was going to egx so we met up both times, it was planned but still by chance we were both going.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I've seen a LOT of people here on reddit. The only one I can remember right now is Kuilin being a mod of /r/EVEX, but I feel like I've seen a lot of Esc-members-submitted posts on reddit and/or people as reddit mods, even outside of minecraft/gaming-related subs.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen a few random people around too, on reddit I think it wa smost times from the community.

The real insanity would be meeting someone from here randomly IRL though.

EDIT:
Just recalled that I have met so many people on here on other random minecraft servers, while thats more likely its still insane to meet people from here on a server with 10k+ people on.