catching-up! oldies

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
hey guys, I was just browsing on the interwebz and I stumbled along here 😅 how's everybody doing with their life? especially the old folks I used to play with. I was just seeing some old minecraft videos and remembered all the good times on classic zombie survival - so I felt like posting this thread! 😝
so, some updates on how I'm doing - i'm 19 years old now (i was 11 when i first joined), i drive and go to university (2nd year law), i always rock a beard now and i'm pretty much still the funny guy i was, just taller (6"0) now 😝
thats basically it really, would love to hear how you guys are doing, especially the oldies ♥

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Server Developer
SMP Staff
Reaction score
Gassy! I'm still around here on the forums sometimes, playing Mafia. Life is decent, I finished school and have a job now so thats something.

Good to see you!

Duffie

Reaction score
I'm not sure if we interacted much, but I always remember other TheOne's and Blocktopians talking about a certain Gassy fellow... :p

Ahoy! Glad that I'm not the only one with great memories from this place~ <3

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Wow its been so long since I've seen your name. I remember the good times of playing zs with you. I'm studying accounting (Almost there) and play league of legends (still play some minecraft on occasion).
Good to see you back here!