Cast Wanted

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I finally acquired some recording software for this computer. All though I can now record Minecraft, I don't know if i can upload to Youtube yet, but I will try to upload to my Youtube account (my channel is called Catcocomics). I would like to start my introduction in the Buildbox as a starter, but more importantly, I will soon after request for people to help me with a series that I would very much like to start now. Later, I will likely take this further and go into A&T and RoF. If you would like to be a part of this series, please say so on this thread, and specify whether you want to be Props or Actors, further details will be discussed later.
General meetings will take place on thursdays at roughly 6:30 P.M. (Texas time). Hopefully, i will be able to post this on Youtube, though I will be trying to figure how to work this first.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thread moved. In future please do not post threads in the News/Announcements forum as that is reserved for official announcements regarding the server. Thanks!

• Thank You
Reactions: Notme

Catcocomics

Reaction score
ok, could you please tell where i should put this kind of post for future refferences and such? it really would help a lot. andeven then, i was awfully exited at the Livestream Procaster thing my dad got me, probably won't be able to start a series of any kind until i figure it out or get something else. in the mean time, i'll be working on a FTB map...