CAPITALISM MAFIA

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Nottykitten I wasn't added to dead chat, were you?
Because that means we're still alive
I mean I can't since I wasn't the host of the chat afaik, I'm sure Jivvi will once he's done laughing his ass off in the morning (oh how I envy him).

Anyway would you please stop being so obnoxious and stop posting here, like if you wanna try and trigger aqua for being shit XD can you do it literally anywhere else? Because right now you're just ruining it for the others who, iirc, have actually asked you to stop.

You're not the peoples hero, you're cringy af my dude.

Now imma lead by example and stop posting here unless a vote count or whatever is needed althought with the number of live players I doubt that'll be needed. I suggest you do the same.

• Agree
Reactions: Rune

erik5456

Reaction score
Well since everything's gone to shit, since TWG mentioned the "PR" of a bullet vest, I feel like its p obvious that he's SK. Believe me or not i guess, either SK wins or not and with everything getting shitty Im done i guess

Vote TWG

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
After yesterday I'm not sure what to think anymore, but Erik's theory somewhat makes sense. I still find Ajit Pai a weird claim, but ye, again, after yesterday anything can be possible I guess.

Vote TWG

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok wow

both modkills were definitely unnecessary and ruined an otherwise salvageable thread i think
i'd hoped the whole clap thing (and forbidding aqua from doing anything constructive) was an obvious meme but i guess spiting aqua and making it even harder to follow the thread works too
happy ending didnt strike me as any worse than a lynch the host joke but i was wrong abt that too apparently
i don't think town or notty really had a fighting chance really though honestly
also inf was constantly skirting the rules and it was a headache
obviously could have done a better job hosting soz but i wasnt originally going to host until people asked repeatedly, tho im pretty sure i made it somewhat known that i have other things going on atm that take priority over this and said a cohost would be welcome but there wasnt any interest until aqua

• Love
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Oi cunts I want roles of dead players k thanks Infected_alien8_ Aqua
mafia
aqua : donald trump (godfather)
iggish : hillary clinton (1shot quack)
webpaige : pauline hanson (hooker)
ooglie : tony abbott (redirects targets action to self)

town
inf : bernie sanders (lazy cop)
danni : barack obama (doctor)
jolt/vat : theresa may (vig)
ltin : boris johnson (blocker)
vatumok : nigel farage (1-shot night action immunity)
arelic : marco rubio (either track or watch every night)

Vanilla town
unusualdude : malcolm turnbull
rune : justin trudeau
computerguy: michael higgins

3p
ender : jeb bush (idiot clap man)
notty : vladimir putin (autocrat)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
fuck it he doesn't lets just get this over with.

After taking 10 steps back the town decides to try and be progressive for once by lynching TheWeakGuy48_

However once again this backfires as it always does in politics... and TWG was actually kevin rudd (bp)

Leaving the one man nobody expected or liked to take charge, the zodiac killer himself fucking Ted Cruz

I hope you're all satisfied... HKCaper wins, the end.

Reactions: Jivvi and HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
did i won? gg i guess

Alright honestly at this point wrong or right this doesnt feel like a win anyhow.
same, but I felt I had a chance at the win since I think I wasnt gonna get lynched that day, Vatu would prob have nightkilled notty, I would prob have nightkilled inffy, at which point we would find out Paige was lying, but I guess we can't know for sure how things would have played out.