CAPITALISM MAFIA

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
yeah woops

anyway the game was ruined for all of us but SK can at least salvage some sort of final gameplay so I mean why not, if these guys want to

Living players: erik5456 Oak63 TheWeakGuy48_ HKCaper
I spent countless hours on this game and I actually had a fighting chance as autocrat to win this so I'm extremely pissed aqua destroyed that aswell as paige, you, vat and oog were robbed of any chance to win.

This isn't even a game anymore we litterally wouldn't of been in this gamestate with only the SK alive if we actually had a normal lynch

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I spent countless hours on this game and I actually had a fighting chance as autocrat to win this so I'm extremely pissed aqua destroyed that aswell as paige, you, vat and oog were robbed of any chance to win.

This isn't even a game anymore we litterally wouldn't of been in this gamestate with only the SK alive if we actually had a normal lynch
I actually did think you're 3rd party and would've tried to target someone else to keep you alive a little longer <3

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

YOU GOT NIGHT KILLED BY VAT, YOU LOST REGARDLESS :sob:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
only if Notty got lynched which were my plans that day, if she was alive I wouldve targetted notty.
I could of possibly convinced you to kill someone else though, or if I didn't think I could I would of tried to lynch the actual SK so if we did you might not murder me.

It's a shame we didn't get to see how this would of played out ;-;

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I could of possibly convinced you to kill someone else though, or if I didn't think I could I would of tried to lynch the actual SK so if we did you might not murder me.

It's a shame we didn't get to see how this would of played out ;-;
I was planning on killing Vat, and trying to convince Moog not to throw :(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what the fuck happened

someone gimme a quick rundown
aqua modkilled me for 0 reason, and modkilled paige for spamming claps but jivvi told her to spam claps to win or something, then made day end for some reason

then night ended and some more people died but everyone's kinda stopped playing after the stupid modkills

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
what the fuck happened

someone gimme a quick rundown
Inf claimed to have a gun
I claimed 1-shot vigilante
Oog claimed Mafia
Vat claimed actual vigilante
Inf shot me
I unclaimed 1-shot vigilante and said it was a ploy
Jivvi said Inf didnt shoot and Inf came clean about not having a gun
Some stuff about who to lynch, meanwhile Jivvi gave up and told Aqua he could host ???
Jivvi also said Paige would win at 100 claps
Paige started clapping
Aqua got triggered by the clapping and instead of letting us continue to play he 'modkilled' inf and paige and revealed their roles, claiming day ended even though he shouldn't of even been in this thread anymore.
Then he revealed my role along with two others when night supposedly ended.
Basically aqua ruined everyones fun

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: Aqua and webpaige

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So a lot of shit went down, the game turned into massive chaos, lets go back to the 'start' (there was shit leadig up to it, but i wont use that, since i only know since dead people are discussing everywhere)

-Inffy claimed to have a gun, but people were sceptic about it.
-quite a bit later Moog claimed sham
-Vatu cc's Notty's vigilante claim
-Inffy 'shoots' Notty.
-SHIT HITS THE FAN
-Inffy/ jivvi reveal it was a stupid ass trick by inffy.
-MASSIVE CHAOS START, PEOPLE START SHITPOSTING LEFT AND RIGHT.
-Somewhere along this line Paige starts spamming claps since Jivvi told her she'd win at 100 claps.
-Aqua tells jivvi made him cohost, soon after that he says he is full host (this happend fast, it was confusing)
-aqua warns paige to stop clapping, and inffy to stop msg'ing about the gun (iirc)
-Aqua basically modkills Paige (mafia) and Inffy (town cop) and ends the day.
-Night starts.
-Inffy takes away aqua's mafia host perms.
-Night ends: Vatu (town vigilante), Moog (mafia), and notty (aristocrat)
-HELL BREAKS LOOSE while everyone collapses on aqua (i dont say i agree with what he did, but i understand where he was coming from, i too was prtty annoyed by all the chaos at that point, only if he actually was made host by jivvi tho, if not it was dumb). claps continue
-Things calm down and inffy attempts at ensuing the game.
-people dont stop discussing the game in thread.

there you go

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So now we are here, im prtty sure it's

Ender, TWG, Erik, Oak, and myself still in the game

with afaik jeb, 3 townies and a SK left

(also i noticed TWG voted Erik a while back, thought i'd mention it since the thread got flooded by spam around that time).

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i too was prtty annoyed by all the chaos at that point, only if he actually was made host by jivvi tho, if not it was dumb
I was pretty annoyed at Inf and I being randomly modkilled :(
Edit: And all of the role reveals that, if avoided, could have let us get this back on track