CAPITALISM MAFIA

G

Guest35486

I mean aside from an agree rating, I'd like slightly more than that thanks
well I got the tag when I first woke up and decided that an agree would be enough since you asked a yes/no question

Not exactly sure what else to say or how it's suspicious, I reached the conclusion since Inffy is literally the most active mafia player and he's been silent since the game started. I just wanted to bring up an observation in case anyone else has more information, because a mafia/third party silencer would probably stay quiet about it until someone else notices?

erik5456

Reaction score
Since it does seem like Inffy is silenced, why not just wait out another 12 hours or so?
If they haven't replied/rated by then, I think we could safely assume they were silenced

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
um inf rated my post oh no but idk he was supposed to do that to aqua so it might be a get out of jail free card in the future when he's like 'lol i wasnt ACTUALLY silence and i never lied cos i rated oogs post and not aquas!!!!!!!!'

tbh i havent checked aquas post either so brb

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
um inf rated my post oh no but idk he was supposed to do that to aqua so it might be a get out of jail free card in the future when he's like 'lol i wasnt ACTUALLY silence and i never lied cos i rated oogs post and not aquas!!!!!!!!'

woa nvm he rated my post about paige being a manly man oh no
which is after aquas post
so he did see it and just didnt respond
maybe he cant respond directly to the question but that oh no is meant to mean that he can't speak

tbh i feel like inf is lying about it now

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for not replying sooner, forgot about this game. Nothing really has happened yet? Maybe except for how Inffy hasn't posted anything yet, I see two possibilities: he is knowingly not speaking, or he is actually silenced. The latter makes no sense because it doesn't make sense to have a silencer in a FORUM mafia game, but hey this is Eacape restart mafia so it's certainly possible(would be dumb as fuck tho).

The former makes more sense because everytime Inffy is mafia, he makes himself have a negative ability day1 or some dumb shit. I think he does this because he wants to confuse town. So Inffy if you're town pls speak(if ur mafia don't)

Vote Inffy

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

NGL this does seem exactly like something inf would do tbh

• Lynching inf would determine whether or not there is a silencer

• I don't think just because arelic was the first to accuse inf that she's scummy, at this point we're grasping at straws and infs silence is definitely the most fishy thing here.

• It's day 1 so we have to stick to tradition

All that in mind I'm in favour of an inf vote (unless anything else comes up):

vote inf

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So aqua and twg, you two want to push for an inffy lynch, just to see if he will talk (incase he is making it up) or not talk (incase he is not making it up)?

I get we dont have much to go off right now, but we do run the risk of lynching a town powerrole that way, without him being able to defend himself.

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
No it doesn't
How so? Inf takes mafia pretty seriously tbf, I doubt he'd be doing this for a meme and when he dies his role will be revealed telling us if A) his role had nothing to do with no typing or whatever, or B) that it had some ability or that he was mafia and this was some weird strat.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
How so? Inf takes mafia pretty seriously tbf, I doubt he'd be doing this for a meme and when he dies his role will be revealed telling us if A) his role had nothing to do with no typing or whatever, or B) that it had some ability or that he was mafia and this was some weird strat.
Inf is memeing you.

Plus its very likely that if he ISN'T memeing that Inf is town, so why would we lynch a town? We can just not lynch inf and see if he can talk tomorrow.

Also I do agree with the idea of everyone claiming their name. It'll force the Mafia to give us either a fake name or their real one and it'll make it harder for them to come up with fake abilities later as we can just see if the ability would fit their claimed character. And if we're not going to claim names we could atleast claim the country we're politicians in.

Iggish

Reaction score
I think it's pretty much guaranteed that there is a silencer in the game. As he has rated posts, he is certainly aware of the game starting etc so it's not like he's just inactive.
Also, it would be an extraordinary coincidence for the most talkative person in the game to have partial / full restrictions on talking. This is almost definitely the reason the silencer chose inf as well.
Someone suggested that he could be faking it (he could, idk) but I think it's doubtful as what would he have to gain from it?
Additionally, what Ooglie said about it making sense for there to be a silencer in a political game gives more backing to the silencer theory.

Judging by this I don't think lynching Inf to see if there truly is a silencer role is a valid reason. I'm not sure how it prove it anyway.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think it's pretty much guaranteed that there is a silencer in the game. As he has rated posts, he is certainly aware of the game starting etc so it's not like he's just inactive.
Also, it would be an extraordinary coincidence for the most talkative person in the game to have partial / full restrictions on talking. This is almost definitely the reason the silencer chose inf as well.
Someone suggested that he could be faking it (he could, idk) but I think it's doubtful as what would he have to gain from it?
Additionally, what Ooglie said about it making sense for there to be a silencer in a political game gives more backing to the silencer theory.

Judging by this I don't think lynching Inf to see if there truly is a silencer role is a valid reason. I'm not sure how it prove it anyway.
So what do you think about Erik's idea of everyone claiming their politician name, or my idea of only claiming the country of said politician?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
also, which political figure do we think would be a silencer, and related to my first question, do we assume that Outin and King jong un is in on this?

From the deaths, I could assume that western politicians may be "the good guys", or what do you guys think about this?

also which of your fuckers is Donald Trump lol

Iggish

Reaction score
So what do you think about Erik's idea of everyone claiming their politician name, or my idea of only claiming the country of said politician?
I'm not quite sure. I don't think we should follow through on Erik's idea yet but your idea could be a good one, so people can't go back on their claims later on. Also this way, we'd get a lot more co-operation as people (scum and not scum) wouldn't want to disclose their names, but would be willing to disclose the country.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I kinda get where Aqua's assumption was coming from, but I agree more with Notty. Lynching Inffy on the sheer fact that he is supposedly silenced, seems kinda odd if (assuming he cant speak) het cannot defend himself.

Also felt this was overdue:
UNVOTE