CAPITALISM MAFIA

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Tbf i am starting think it is either one of these two:

-Inffy is trolling us (he could be making it up as well, like he did that rhyme thing couple games back)
-someone actually made it to where inffy cant speak (dont know if i theb should be proud of whoever did that or be sad for the overall activity)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Agreed, high likelihood Infected has been silenced/censored or whatever it is that will prevent him from posting.

Arelic did you consider this at all when you brought up the fact that he hasn't yet posted?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Likewise if there were a censorer, they would definitely target inf due to his... bombastic posting. Then again, infs equally aware of this, so could be some dumb plan but I don't see inf have enough forethought to think of something like this.

As Claire was the first accuser I guess we should point the spotlight on her.

• Haha
Reactions: webpaige

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I personally think it is quite obvious that inf was not posting somehow. Taking into consideration that he usually posts a lot and that he had been rating posts, the info was all there. Arelic was just first to connect the dots.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i summon thee Runemen4 for not speaking
(there might be others but i just looked at 1 name on the playerlist -\_(._.)_/-
I did not hit her! it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did naaaht. Oh hi Ooog.

Seriously, I know nothing at this point and what I CAN gather, no one really sticks out like a sore thumb. Also, thanks for le ping because I forgot that this game even existed.

• Useful
Reactions: Jivvi

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Oh sorry, I don't have anything to add,and nobody really seems suspicious at the moment, so I'll just vote HK because its HK
vote HKCaker