Can't Connect...

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Giant mutant potatoes have taken over our server, and are trying to rule over the world. Fortunately, they have failed, and so far have only taken the cheese, which powers part of our server. You see, we have a special cheese that we blend and it is our source of electricity.
We are sorry for your inconvenience.

However, if you wish to help us, you may donate us cheese, in order for us to power our servers again.

Meanwhile, you may do the following:
○ Prance around singing Bohemian Rhapsody
○ Run around the street shouting 'RoF RoF RoF'
○ Consider growing a moustache
○ Befriend a beetle from your backyard. Name this beetle, and invite it in for tea.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Giant mutant potatoes have taken over our server, and are trying to rule over the world. Fortunately, they have failed, and so far have only taken the cheese, which powers part of our server. You see, we have a special cheese that we blend and it is our source of electricity.
We are sorry for your inconvenience.

However, if you wish to help us, you may donate us cheese, in order for us to power our servers again.

Meanwhile, you may do the following:
○ Prance around singing Bohemian Rhapsody
○ Run around the street shouting 'RoF RoF RoF'
○ Consider growing a moustache
○ Befriend a beetle from your backyard. Name this beetle, and invite it in for tea.
Don't be silly, everyone knows that it's down because someone made a carrot farm, not a potato one.

Eriatarka_

Reaction score
Im having the same trouble, I just hope that when I log back in there is no mutant carrots on my plot.

RejZoR

Reaction score
Website
www.rejzor.tk
I don't get it. I see lots of players on BuildBox live map, yet i can't login to the server. In fact i can't even see the server status. It's like it's not even online. Hm, weird...

RejZoR

Reaction score
Website
www.rejzor.tk
Thx. I feel slightly stupid now :( The news was right in my face when i opened the forum but didn't bother to read what it was about...

• Haha
Reactions: Zelz