Can this blow your mind?

Frogg

Reaction score
If roses are red,
and violets are blue,
and by the commutative property the color blue is actually violet, and what two colors make violet? That's right, red and blue, and you need red to make violet, and since violet is blue you need red to make blue, but what makes red? The past tense read, because the word you read more than any other word in this equation is blue, you read blue creating violet because violets are actually blue, therefore it proves that not only did I just blow your mind, but everything you just red(past tense), just actually blue your mind.

So, did I blow your mind?

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
It's a lot like this gif, but different.

It's a clever trick to slightly modify things on such a small scale to confuse people, and this works better on the internet because perfect spelling or grammar isn't necessary.

And while I haven't seen this before (surprisingly), it is a copypasta. Very clever though. ;)

D

Deleted member 4601

From nigahiga...
But impressive.

Edit: Here's something else

Let x be an unknown number.
Then
x=x
2x-x=2x-x
2x-2x=x-x
2(x-x)=1(x-x)
2=1

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Watermelon1388 said:
x=x
2x-x=2x-x
2x-2x=x-x
2(x-x)=1(x-x)
2=1
No.

2 * (x-x) = 1 * (x-x)
2 * 0 = 1 * 0
0 = 0

You can't divide be zero.

In some realms of math, you can. It just produces infinite. 2 x infinite = 1 x infinite still, though.
and violets are blue,
You don't understand that the person who wrote the original poem was colour blind to red. Obviously, violets are violet.

Nobody knows :I
Obvious answer is still obvious. It was the mother.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Then
x=x
2x-x=2x-x
2x-2x=x-x
2(x-x)=1(x-x)
2=1

What san00b said.

But the question is: why are you even transposing, adding and cancelling stuff if you aren't even finding the value of a variable? You went inconsistent with the 3rd line since you started transposing stuff (it started with "do what you do to a side") :p. I know this is for the lols, but meh.

D

Deleted member 4601

Then
x=x
2x-x=2x-x
2x-2x=x-x
2(x-x)=1(x-x)
2=1

What san00b said.

But the question is: why are you even transposing, adding and cancelling stuff if you aren't even finding the value of a variable? You went inconsistent with the 3rd line since you started transposing stuff (it started with "do what you do to a side") :p. I know this is for the lols, but meh.
I'll answer you with your own quote

this is for the lols