Calfish's A&T op application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calfish

A&T Fiesh
Reaction score
In-game name: Calfish

Timezone: +1 GMT

Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when?
Yes, I have staffed:
Classic lava survival. (Operator) Roughly 2 years ago.
A&T. (Guide) Roughly 2 years ago.
RoF. (Operator) Currently staffing.

Are you good at organization and planning?
Yes, I am very organised and I am pretty good at planning. I like working on schedule and working with others.

I am currently studying something that consists a fair bit of organising and planning and I absolutely love it. It's something I definately enjoy doing!

What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you?
I am a very mature and helpful player. I help whenever I can and I love hosting stuff and taking the lead. Whenever there are players on A&T I want to do maps with them to keep them and ofcourse myself entertained, and I love to do this with as many people as possible.

I am currently working on events and I am also helping NogTrog with some events which will be definately be something to look forward to. I'd love to become Operator in the progress so that I have more abilities to help Nog and myself hosting things.

I also have a fair amount of experience. I've been staff on 3 servers, as stated in a previous question of which one A&T. This means I know how things works on the server and how to handle some situations better than others. I stopped my duties as Guide because my previous laptop couldn't handle Minecraft anymore. I love the server so I got myself a new laptop 2 years later and rejoined A&T instantly.

Thanks for your time!
~Fiesh

Last edited:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
This staff team really needs something or someone to get it moving again. Lets face it, it would be nice if A+T could host somemore events. And a young energetic presence on the server would certainly help.

I believe you could be just that. I know already that you're going to be hosting events (hopefully along with me some big ones too!). So I have no doubt that you will be there for us in that regard if you get this rank. I'm concerned in one regard though as too how you will manage two staff positions. Its a bigger step up then most realize. And to be painfully honest your activity has not been what it used to be (it used to be 48 hours in like 2 weeks) now I'm just starting to see you on A+T again.

All in all given the chance you will do well I know this but, you will have to step up to make sure you can handle both your position on RoF and A+T if you get this rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.