C9++ Signup Thread - 13/13 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The idea is pretty simple but can provide a lot of different setups. I'd highly suggest you read all of the details here.
TL;DR: 7 numbers between 1-100 are generated and different number ranges correspond to different letters. These letters indicate how many/what type of roles are in the setup. The more power roles the town has, the more powerful scum roles are.

Rules (just the usual Mafia rules)
1. Do not edit or delete posts.
2. Do not post or rate posts after you have died, or of you are not participating.
3. Do not use the "in a conversation" status against someone or take screenshots of PMs.
4. Do not quote your PM directly, and do not analyze PM mechanics (such as when your PM was sent). You may paraphrase your PM.
5. Do not lie to the incredible and amazing host.
6. Do not discuss the game outside of official threads and PMs.
7. Be respectful to other players.
8. Remain active in the game. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please let the host know. Significant inactivity carries the death penalty (or just being replaced, but either way, you're out).
9. Do not do anything that would be considered cheating.
10. No game-throwing.
11. Do not quit the game just because you don't like your role.
12. Do not use deceptive text such as small text or white text.
The game will start on day 0. I'm planning on making the 'days' 7 days long and the nights 72 hours. I'll be willing to extend the day deadlines if activity is decent but if you're late for your night action, it won't be sent in! You WILL have to reach a majority in order to lynch someone (The player with the most votes will NOT be lynched if the deadline hits, it will simply default to no-lynch).
Any level of experience is welcome and this would be a great one for those wanting to get into the game and those with a few more games under their belt.

Just include these three things when signing up!
Username:
Time Zone:
Random Tidbit:

Current Player List
1. Digitalmez
2. Nottykitten
3. Aqua(?????????????????????????????????)
4. Infected_alien
5. Fog
6. Caffeinatedkitty
7. Ooglie
8. Mulbery
9. Salted Oak
10. Timdood
11. Hipmeow
12. Planetguy (marskid)
13. HKCaper

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottykitten
D

Deleted member 4601

Username: Mulbery (Kao)
Time Zone: GMT +8
Random Tidbit: No. :3

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I get that it's tired and all, but I haven't been involved in Minecraft for a while, and this community for even longer. It's kinda old to check back on forums that I'm just not really connected to anymore. I was able to revive Mafia and am still going far in my first game of Survivor. Might as well jump out on a high note.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I get that it's tired and all, but I haven't been involved in Minecraft for a while, and this community for even longer. It's kinda old to check back on forums that I'm just not really connected to anymore. I was able to revive Mafia and am still going far in my first game of Survivor. Might as well jump out on a high note.
Well thanks for reviving mafia at least, let's hope this game goes well for ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.