C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've rolled the dice and the roles have been randomly determined and distributed. Now we are almost ready to begin. I'm sending out everyone's roles through forum pm (I find that easier). Feel free to bug me there or on discord if you need me for anything or have any questions. For convenience:
Vaniller Townie - No abilities other than voting
1-shot Cop
Cop - Investigates a player each night to find out if they are town or anti-town
1-shot Doctor
Doctor - Can attempt to save a player each night from death
1-shot Vigilante
Vigilante - Can kill one player per night (town sided)
Innocent Child - Player revealed to be Town-sided by mod
Mason - Town-sided players with a night chat
1-shot Roleblocker
Roleblocker - Prevents a player from using their action each night (Can be town OR mafia!)
Goon - Has a night chat with other mafia members.
Godfather - Has a night chat with other mafia members, investigative immunity, and confirms the mafia kill each night.
Serial Killer - Third-party person who kills each night and wins if last one standing or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Rules (just the usual Mafia rules)
1. Do not edit or delete posts.
2. Do not post or rate posts after you have died, or of you are not participating.
3. Do not use the "in a conversation" status against someone or take screenshots of PMs.
4. Do not quote your PM directly, and do not analyze PM mechanics (such as when your PM was sent). You may paraphrase your PM.
5. Do not lie to the incredible and amazing host.
6. Do not discuss the game outside of official threads and PMs.
7. Be respectful to other players.
8. Remain active in the game. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please let the host know. Significant inactivity carries the death penalty (or just being replaced, but either way, you're out).
9. Do not do anything that would be considered cheating.
10. No game-throwing.
11. Do not quit the game just because you don't like your role.
12. Do not use deceptive text such as small text or white text.

We will start Day 0 once everyone has confirmed seeing their role either here in the thread or in the pm. I have decided to make day time last 120 hours (5 days) and the night time 24 hours (1 day). I'd like to remind that you WILL have to reach a majority in order to lynch someone (The player with the most votes will NOT be lynched if the deadline hits, it will simply default to no-lynch). If you feel you will not be able to send in your night action within the 24 hour period message me and we can work it out.

Players:
Alisha: Vaniller Townie - put in a box
ChocoFox: Town Doctor - killed Night 3
fantome: Vaniller Townie - killed Night 1
Infected_alien8_: Mafia Goon- partied with goat
MoltenAshes: Vaniller Townie - lyncy 2
TheWeakGuy48_: Town Roleblocker - lynched Day 1
Unusual_Dood: Mafia Roleblocker - partied with goat
Timdood3: 1-shot Vigilante - put in a box
catgirl12466: Vaniller Townie - killed Night 2
Fog: Vaniller Townie - put in a box
Shadow_Hunter3: Mafia Godfather - partied with goat
ernie138: Town Cop - lynched Day 0
Okx: Vaniller Townie - killed Night 1

Night 1 Start
Night 2 Start

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hi there,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]13 players walk into a room. At the centre of a room you see a goat. The door closes.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Hi there"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Seconds after the goat spoke, leaving the room perplexed, the goat somehow tosses a pair of dice. The dice land on the ground.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"The playing field has been set."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The goat fades in the shadows. The players are now in control. What will you do? Who can you trust?[/BCOLOR]

C9++ - Day 0 - Start
- With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch or 7 votes to no lynch.
- Deadline is hereby set as Saturday Jan. 19, at 8 PM GMT.
- If a majority has not been reached when the deadline hits, noone will be lynched.

Alisha
ChocoFox
fantome
Infected_alien8_
MoltenAshes
TheWeakGuy48_
Unusual_Dood
Timdood3
catgirl12466
Fog
Shadow_Hunter3
ernie138
Okx

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Question for HKCaper when will the identity of the Innocent Child be revealed if it is being revealed?
I'll make it clear seeing how the mafia wiki says "Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod" and I started on Day 0 (because I can). If there was an Innocent Child I would have revealed who at the start of Day 0.