C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
The group decides MoltenAshes is next to go. Fog and MoltenAshes try to fight the judgement, but there is no point.
The goat drops from the ceiling right onto MoltenAshes, squashing MoltenAshes into nothingness.
"Well that was awkward"
Now definitely laughing the goat skips out of the room singing a song from The Sound of Music. (The one from the next post)

MoltenAshes was: Vaniller Townie
Night 3 start:
- Night ends on Wednesday Jan. 30, at 3 PM GMT. (or when all actions have been send in)
- Send in your night action (if you have any) via your forum pm.
- If you haven't send in an action before the deadline, that's too bad. (of course if you know in advance you arent going to make a night deadline msg me)​

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
The light that I never turned of turns on one last time. One player appear to be missing. With A LOT blood FRICKING EVERYWHERE,
a few THOUSAND hoof prints leading to and from the room, and an AWFUL stench of goat, a new day begins.

ChocoFox was: Town Doctor

Game End

Suddenly 3 players, Shadow_hunter, Inffy, and UNU, jump into a hole that appeared in the room.
Not more then 10 seconds later an immense sound of GOAT HOOF emerges from one of the corners. The three players ride in on the back
of the goat, each with a medium sized box in their hands. While Timdood3 and Alisha are being put in boxes, Fog tries to run saying something along the lines of:
"See I knew it was inffy cus he said something like right after someone else said something".
Exactly 2 seconds later he is also put in a box.
Now with all the town players dead or in a box, the three mafia buddies celebrate. A disco ball drops from the ceiling and the three mafia buddies together with the goat dance the night away.

Quick shoutout to Fog for his amazing night log in PM <3
And a quick shoutout to TWG for losing his sh*t after the cop lynch and spamming me with 17 PMs.
(and a shoutout for mafia winning without losing a single person i GUESS)

Mafia Win

Code was CCBDVTT
Numbers were 71, 81, 20, 51, 13, 98, 65

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
F.

New gold standard of play by Inffy here - the last three refutations were well done. No contradictions, no slips... nothing I could build up upon. And even if we did lynch you I would probably have gone after Alisha which would have been wrong.

Gg though.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
F.

New gold standard of play by Inffy here - the last three refutations were well done. No contradictions, no slips... nothing I could build up upon. And even if we did lynch you I would probably have gone after Alisha which would have been wrong.

Gg though.
SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO FOG NOW SHOULDN'T WE :eyes: