C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Dear ______________(ChocoFox)

I would first like to say that I am sorry that I _______________(Tunneled on you beyond reason). I did this because ____________(You sounded scum and still kinda do but your vote makes sense), but that does not make my behavior acceptable. I know that this was inappropriate because __________________(You seem to really be town with your latest actions)I would like to make amends for what I did. I would like to make it up to you by ___________________(Shaking hands , promising not to do it again, and forgetting about this by the next game), but if something else would be more appropriate, please let me know.

Again, I am very sorry that I ________________(Tunneled on you beyond reason)

Sincerely,

__________________(Alisha)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But yeah

>switches vote to me since fog did
>town reads his two partners (UNU and fog) along with the proven town PRs
>scumreads the other 3 remaining players

I'm basically 100% sure that's what molten just did
(Also I'm completely out of the loop with these things but sorry if the > usage makes this seem mean or sarcastic since I just remembered some people use those in that way for memes and stuff, that's not how I meant that to come off, I was just using them as bullet points essentially)

Reactions: Timdood3

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did you miss my post on page 30 explaining it all? I'd start there if you did

In a nutshell:

- I'd expect mafia to either try to hard bus or save their partner if they were in trouble like TWG/molten are since those are the most productive things to do (although they could have done something else of course, I'm just talking about what I think is likely). Nobody seems to fit the 'hard bus' category so I look at those who are trying to save someone and everyone except for me were trying to save molten, which makes me think he's a mislynch since mafia seem to be trying to save him and not TWG and I believe at least one is scum since all/most town agree they're suspicious and I have enough faith in our reads to think we're not completely wrong here, and I think TWG is scum too
- Intuition says molten is a mislynch as well
- UNU and TWG make a lot of sense as a mafia team because of how UNU is indirectly pushing for a molten lynch by defending TWG strongly, and my intuition believes in this team as well
- I don't like how TWG appeared so certain of ernie's alignment day 0 and how he tried to deflect any suspicion from him by using his no-lynch vote by acting as though it made no sense for him to do that as mafia, since I think a town TWG would understand where I was coming from so it felt like he was trying to ignore the truth in favour of an agenda to me

Sorry TWG I was too tired to see your softclaim yesterday but looking at the statistics it seems pretty unlikely you're telling the truth about who you are anyways, but instead of saying to look back at page 1 for your reasons for blocking fog, can you say them again please here?
Can I just quickly question why the sudden flip on molten after defending him yesterday?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But yeah

>switches vote to me since fog did
>town reads his two partners (UNU and fog) along with the proven town PRs
>scumreads the other 3 remaining players

I'm basically 100% sure that's what molten just did
It's ok, we pretty much don't care what Molten does because he's getting lynched at some point in the game <and we all know it> and if he's town then the game ends.

I'm going to be totally honest here. I don't have the time or patience to read the last four pages and I'm pretty sure a good deal of it was Fog and Infy circle jerking back and forth. Could someone please hook me up with the important bits and/or a recap?

Inffy if you vote, the day ends
Oh Ok I guess that pretty much sums it up

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy if you vote, the day ends
I think there are 2 more needed?

Can I just quickly question why the sudden flip on molten after defending him yesterday?
I've already explained this twice earlier today, you can go back there and read it, I don't repeat myself for scum <3

If you agree to eat your hat on camera when I flip town, I would be more than happy to pay for a meal for you if I flipped Mafia <3
say 'a meal at my restaurant'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm going to be totally honest here. I don't have the time or patience to read the last four pages and I'm pretty sure a good deal of it was Fog and Infy circle jerking back and forth. Could someone please hook me up with the important bits and/or a recap?
Essentially this yeah, and I realized fog has been incorrectly recalling three things that happened in the game in his arguments for why I'm mafia and he's town, which made me even more sure he's molten's partner since three times seems too excessive to incorrectly recall specific things by accident

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
IS THIS THE PLOT TWIST WHERE INF AND TIM ARE MAFIA BUDDIES AND THIS IS THE REVEAL!?!?!
Sadly, no. IT'S ACTUALLY THE PLOT TWIST WHERE I WAS SK THE WHOLE TIME ANd no.
Still not mafia, still not SK.

And yes there is one thing I'd like to say before the hammer drops, and it has nothing to do with the game:
I cooked steak for the first time today. And it was tasty.

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, gonna hammer, here we go, please remember my case against fog if I die tonight. I don't have much of a case against UNU but pretty sure he's the last partner, and molten's read list is probably enough to show that

vote MoltenAshes