C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
God Inffy is just so infuriating. I'm not mafia but at this stage of the game I'd be happy to vote myself just so the game ends and people can see that Inffy is really the scum

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I have stated since the beginning I was suspicious of Tim's claim. But at this stage, nobody has countered him and Choco being Doc proves that he would be Vig right? I mean the whole fate of the game is basically resting on this unproven claims but this is honestly the strongest vibe I've had this entire game, if you're town, we both lose but i'm like 99.87% sure you're scum

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I have stated since the beginning I was suspicious of Tim's claim. But at this stage, nobody has countered him and Choco being Doc proves that he would be Vig right? I mean the whole fate of the game is basically resting on this unproven claims but this is honestly the strongest vibe I've had this entire game, if you're town, we both lose but i'm like 99.87% sure you're scum
No what I'm trying to ask is, you said when tim first claimed you were worried about the possibility of him being SK, but you didn't mention the possibility of him being mafia. Why not, given what I just said about the possibility of the mafia killing fantome and SK killing okx at the time?

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No what I'm trying to ask is, you said when tim first claimed you were worried about the possibility of him being SK, but you didn't mention the possibility of him being mafia. Why not, given what I just said about the possibility of the mafia killing fantome and SK killing okx at the time?
Because he claimed Vig. There were 2 deaths. 1 Death would have to be caused by Maf, One death by either SK or Vig. Nobody countered Tim, if there was an SK they would have killed again outing Tim as a liar?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because he claimed Vig. There were 2 deaths. 1 Death would have to be caused by Maf, One death by either SK or Vig. Nobody countered Tim, if there was an SK they would have killed again outing Tim as a liar?
It wouldn't out him as a liar since it was possible the SK just didn't get a kill n1 but I see your point it'd probably make him suspicious

Alright I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one since you do have some reason at least and I can buy that you believed it

I still don't understand your sudden push that I'm mafia just because I'm alive and saying that I'm responsible for the kills when you yourself were involved in them and had your own reasons for being so it's not as though I was the reason you joined those lynches, and I still think you're mafia because of that, so I guess this question was kinda pointless in that no matter what answer you gave I was still gonna think you were mafia because of these other reasons

I don't really know what else to ask you tbh, respond to that ^ if you have anything to respond with

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so I guess this question was kinda pointless in that no matter what answer you gave I was still gonna think you were mafia because of these other reasons
(well not completely pointless I guess since if you did give an answer I didn't believe it'd just make me more confident, but by the time you finally answered it you'd already made me suspicious in other ways so this question wasn't ever going to make you seem townie to me)

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
Imo the meta that certain people shouldn't live in a game for long is a load of crap anyway, and from my own perspective it gets annoying either being killed night 1 or subsequently being assumed to be scum for not dying
thats why I really like the idea of anno games, kinda like town of salem

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its kinda mixed feelings, but slightly town right now I feel like
What's been going through your head about her since yesterday? Like, why do you feel that way?

And yeah anon accounts is one solution to it but then that takes away the aspect of 'I can make jokes with this specific person about this specific thing', like when I made a danganronpa reference to alisha, that wouldn't have been able to have happened, and little things like that are nice in games for me

Also if I have to try to disguise who I am then that'd just be too hard probably since nobody else penta posts