C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did you miss my post on page 30 explaining it all? I'd start there if you did
Sorry I barely skimmed through the page and am having a hard time catching up with this game as of late due to being busy irl and stuff. Will most likely be busy tomorrow too.

After reading the post you have on page 30 I think I can trust you now together with Tim.

Since you want to hear from Fog I'll vote Weak tomorrow when I have the time if he's responded and Weak hasn't already been lynched then.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
np was on it anyway ;)

VOTECOUNT TIMEEEE
Alisha: TheWeakGuy48_ (1/7)
MoltenAshes: Fog (1/7)
TheWeakGuy48_: Timdood3, Alisha, MoltenAshes (3/7)

Deadline in ~24 hours. There will be no extension! I know activity has been great, and I am not even sure if people wanted it, but I wanted to say it anyway. I feel the pressure to lynch is part of the game, since you need a majority at the deadline.
The post at the beginning of the day said that we need 6 votes to lynch (I too made this mistake all the time when I hosted lol)
Day 1 start:
- Deadline is hereby set as Friday Jan. 25, at 4 PM GMT.
- With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch 5 votes to no lynch.
- If a majority hasn't been reached by the time the deadline hits it will default to a no lynch.​

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry TWG I was too tired to see your softclaim yesterday but looking at the statistics it seems pretty unlikely you're telling the truth about who you are anyways, but instead of saying to look back at page 1 for your reasons for blocking fog, can you say them again please here?
Here is what I said at the start of the last day
I'm short on time, so I'll keep it short. The two that stood out as potential scum for me yesterday is Fog and Alisha. I'm 85% sure Fog is mafia because he didn't craft his own ideas, rather I just felt like he just clinged on to whatever was more popular at that time. I'm 50/50 on Alisha being scum, she has been very eager to lynch multiple players, out of whom we know at least 2 is town (Fantome & Ernie). However, her voting made some sense at that time, and felt like it could be a genuine town play. I was also pretty sure about Tim being town, and his claim made me even more certain.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, you know what? I'm willing to let weak live for now to give him a chance to prove his claim. There's no reason we won't be able to lynch him later.

If that is what we do, everyone, who would you like him to block and weak, who are you going to block?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Votecount timeee (wow das fast)
Alisha: TheWeakGuy48_ (1/6)
MoltenAshes: Fog (1/6)
TheWeakGuy48_: Timdood3, Alisha, MoltenAshes, ChocoFox (4/6)

24 hours till deadline

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ok, you know what? I'm willing to let weak live for now to give him a chance to prove his claim. There's no reason we won't be able to lynch him later.

If that is what we do, everyone, who would you like him to block and weak, who are you going to block?
Ok so who is gonna be lynched in his place

Molten?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

How would we be able to confirm that he's a town blocker and not a Mafia one though?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
since there's literally no roles left to block
That's not a determined fact.
Unless you know the exact role distribution of the mafia, ergo the exact number of town PRs.
How would we be able to confirm that he's a town blocker and not a Mafia one though?
If he blocked the mafia kill. And I know the mafia could just not kill and say "I blocked the kill guys!" but that still benefits us because there wouldn't be a kill

• Thank You
Reactions: ChocoFox