C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Yep. I got lucky Mars also voted you over me, else I would have been lynched by Caff and you would have won.

I am curious, who thought Mars was last mafia, who thought I was last mafia, and who thought Aqua was?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A miracle if you ask me. Also, for those interested, the letters were CCVVMTT. Which meant Innocent Child, Cop, and Vigilante w/ Mafia Godfather, Goon, and Roleblocker. Little sad you guys didn't realize how Aqua pretty much couldn't be one-shot cop given the setup =p

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
GG! I like the way that final day nobody took into account what Mulb had said and therefore the town won... good job not listening to anybody

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Lel after reading dead chat, I'd like everyone to know I am a big nub at the game. I never, not once, made an effort to understand the setup. Got really lucky I guess.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
shame your last game had to be such a slow one aha.
Was partly my fault, wasn't as active as I could have been. But I've been really unmotivated to participate in this community and should've known better than to join a game my heart wasn't entirely in. That being said, still got to hammer out two mafia so I'll give myself a very small pat on the back for that.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Was partly my fault, wasn't as active as I could have been. But I've been really unmotivated to participate in this community and should've known better than to join a game my heart wasn't entirely in. That being said, still got to hammer out two mafia so I'll give myself a very small pat on the back for that.
You stole my hammer on foggy :mad:

• Agree
Reactions: MarsKid