C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inb4 HotSpices356 Inffy medium essay by yours truly (sorry I just had to comment on that I know I'm cringey but hey that's me).
We both know that Essay was a work of art.
I'm kind of on the fence
Wow, sleeping with the Host! Somebody is gonna get special treatment :eyes:
The reason is just her tone

OK, so, having just caught up on the thread it seems to be a massive shit show, where people are throwing votes left right and centre, which is kinda understandable for a day 0. I kinda want fantome to claim, as something about him doesn't sit right and tbh, at this stage of the game we don't have too much to lose and any information could be useful to the town. I would also say that if we are gonna lynch today, I would prefer the lynch on a less active player 1) because the less interaction isn't gonna get us far 2) because players who wanna play the game I feel should at least have a chance. TBH I'm kinda tired as I'm typing this so I don't know how much is gonna make sense. I'm just slightly scum-reading Tim at this point as well... food for thought <3

• Winner
Reactions: ChocoFox and Alisha

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Someone you'd kill
2. Someone you'd hug
3. Someone you'd avoid
1) I'd kill Fantome
2) I'd hug MoltenAshes
3) Avoid in what way? Nothing should be avoided, everything should be addressed.
Scum reading fantome a bit cuz this, it feels like he said it with certainty and is trying to redirect attention.
And then this

not defending his post but just trying to make it look like we should just ignore it saying he was half asleep. When you're half asleep you have a big chance of making a slip cuz you dont pay attention that well. but thats what I think.

Also for the choco tim team, im not quite sure that they are. but they do seem a bit sus.

I town read Alisha a bit, she is a bit jumpy with the votes, but I feel like she's trying to get the game moving and votes who ever she thinks is most scummy.

For the rest its pretty stable.

But for now im fine with voting okx since afks dont contribute anything.

Vote okx
This post really feels like a lame copy/paste of what other people (myself as well as others) have said to justify casting suspicion.
Regarding your suspicion on fantome: I really don't like repeating someone's argument to justify suspicion especially when you repeat only half, and the weaker half on top of that.

Regarding Choco and I teaming: We're not. I can't see any reason why anyone would think that with the exception of "Fantome said so." And individually, what's suspicious about either of us?

Everyone seems to have mixed feelings on Alisha. I trust her, she seems genuine in her reasonings. While we may agree on Alisha, I feel your explanation feels extremely off-putting. Maybe because it's very generic, I don't know.

--
My thoughts on voting inactives: It's fine. I don't like it when there are other things to go on, but it's fine.

My list of opinions on everyone:
Town:
Infected_alien8_
- One of the most active players, putting out coherent and logical posts. Strong town read.
Alisha - As I said just a moment ago, she seems genuine in her reasonings.
Timdood3 - The absolute pinnacle of town.
MoltenAshes - Active. Logical. I may not agree with everything they say, but I value their opinion as a town member.
Fog - Definite town read. Gets his ideas out and means well for town.
ChocoFox - Definite town read. Actively scumhunting and asking questions. And I don't think a mafia would've bothered with this post here.

Maybe Town
Unusual_Dood
- I'm on the fence. I can only really go off his one post, in which he seems to mean well.
TheWeakGuy48_ - I have a little bit of a town read, though definitely not the strongest. He voices and justifies his opinion.

Nah
fantome - I don't think my stance on this is pretty clear by now.
Shadow_Hunter3 - Do not like. Reasons above. Something about the last paragraph in it doesn't quite seem right to me.

Undecided
catgirl12466
- I feel like she hasn't contributed significantly. Please don't be afraid to be active!
ernie138 - Has said practically nothing, but unlike Okx, was definitely aware that the game was happening.
Okx - I don't have a real feeling here. I feel like I don't have anything I could use to get a read.

Sorry if this post feels a bit disorganized, I worked on it in chunks over the last two hours.

• Agree
Reactions: fantome

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
1) I'd kill Fantome
2) I'd hug MoltenAshes
3) Avoid in what way? Nothing should be avoided, everything should be addressed.

This post really feels like a lame copy/paste of what other people (myself as well as others) have said to justify casting suspicion.
Regarding your suspicion on fantome: I really don't like repeating someone's argument to justify suspicion especially when you repeat only half, and the weaker half on top of that.

Regarding Choco and I teaming: We're not. I can't see any reason why anyone would think that with the exception of "Fantome said so." And individually, what's suspicious about either of us?

Everyone seems to have mixed feelings on Alisha. I trust her, she seems genuine in her reasonings. While we may agree on Alisha, I feel your explanation feels extremely off-putting. Maybe because it's very generic, I don't know.

--
My thoughts on voting inactives: It's fine. I don't like it when there are other things to go on, but it's fine.

My list of opinions on everyone:
Town:
Infected_alien8_
- One of the most active players, putting out coherent and logical posts. Strong town read.
Alisha - As I said just a moment ago, she seems genuine in her reasonings.
Timdood3 - The absolute pinnacle of town.
MoltenAshes - Active. Logical. I may not agree with everything they say, but I value their opinion as a town member.
Fog - Definite town read. Gets his ideas out and means well for town.
ChocoFox - Definite town read. Actively scumhunting and asking questions. And I don't think a mafia would've bothered with this post here.

Maybe Town
Unusual_Dood
- I'm on the fence. I can only really go off his one post, in which he seems to mean well.
TheWeakGuy48_ - I have a little bit of a town read, though definitely not the strongest. He voices and justifies his opinion.

Nah
fantome - I don't think my stance on this is pretty clear by now.
Shadow_Hunter3 - Do not like. Reasons above. Something about the last paragraph in it doesn't quite seem right to me.

Undecided
catgirl12466
- I feel like she hasn't contributed significantly. Please don't be afraid to be active!
ernie138 - Has said practically nothing, but unlike Okx, was definitely aware that the game was happening.
Okx - I don't have a real feeling here. I feel like I don't have anything I could use to get a read.

Sorry if this post feels a bit disorganized, I worked on it in chunks over the last two hours.
All im gonna say is, I was asked what my oppinion was on the discussions that were held, and that is my oppinion.

Thrice

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
vote ernie

Yep.
Mostly agree with you, apart from myself, and the Alisha Townread.

vote ernie
tbh I'd also like to hear some more from ernie138, so for now,

Unvote

Vote ernie138
Alright, I haven't talked much because I've been observing y'all, normally I'd talk way more in the first round but since it's my first forum game and I don't wanta die on day 0.

I don't suspect anyone at the moment but I'm very wary and and I'll hand down my lynch when I feel like it, maybe I won't hand down one at all :/

• Love
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

fantome

Reaction score
this is pretty much the same problem I have with it it's just a cheap copy job

fantome

Reaction score
OK, so, having just caught up on the thread it seems to be a massive shit show, where people are throwing votes left right and centre, which is kinda understandable for a day 0. I kinda want fantome to claim, as something about him doesn't sit right and tbh, at this stage of the game we don't have too much to lose and any information could be useful to the town. I would also say that if we are gonna lynch today, I would prefer the lynch on a less active player 1) because the less interaction isn't gonna get us far 2) because players who wanna play the game I feel should at least have a chance. TBH I'm kinda tired as I'm typing this so I don't know how much is gonna make sense. I'm just slightly scum-reading Tim at this point as well... food for thought <3
i have basically claim has everyone forgotten that?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I want to hear more from Unusual_Dood because he does this thing where he makes a big post every once in a while and it's just substantial enough so we forget about him. NOT THIS TIME BUDDY
Time has been very limited for the last 3 days, so sorry for that. Now I should have more time in the upcoming periode. Anyway, I will try to make a post when I get home regarding my reads.

Also I like to make bigger posts because they can summarize the thoughts and are easier to track up later in the game.

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha and Timdood3

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, I haven't talked much because I've been observing y'all
What have you been looking out for in your observations. What are these observations.

I don't wanta die on day 0.
Why are you more concerned about getting lynched over getting killed at night.

I don't suspect anyone at the moment but I'm very wary and and I'll hand down my lynch when I feel like i
Answer my questions. Suppose you had to pick three people in this game:

1. One you'd kill
2. One you'd hug
3. One you'd avoid

Who would they be and why?

What is your current opinion of Alisha, Inffy, Timdood, Shadow and myself?

i have basically claim has everyone forgotten that?
Since you're saying that you've softclaimed can you do a hardclaim now for further tracking down the road.

I didnt say im 100% sure they're scum.
What percentage would you say I'm scum and what percentage would you say Timdood is scum?

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
What percentage would you say I'm scum and what percentage would you say Timdood is scum?
Dont feel like you're scum anymore, since my post back then. Its hard to give it an exact % if I had to pick it would be about 10|90 for tim, with 10 being scum

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
Hard to say since he hasnt posted much to go off, and the one post he made today all he said was that he was observing.
Not too sure what to think about the observing part, since being inactive gets you a big chance of being voted to lynch. Slightly leaning towards scum with him, but would like to hear some more from him.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ernie seems more occupied with not dying than scumhunting which is a huge red flag for me

Reads right now:
Alisha - lowkey suspicious but she's just got a voice I can't trust in mafia so it's probably best to ignore my opinion of her until it has more substance
ernie - suspicious because of ^
catgirl - intuition says town but I need to hear more from her
UNU - not said enough to get a read on them
fantome - suspicious because of their out of character passiveness at the start of the game that my meta theory doesn't feel sufficient to explain anymore, so I keep leaning to 'they were so passive because they were scared they'd be lynched since their objective this game is to survive rather than scumhunt but now they got called out on it they're trying to change that since they know we were onto something'. However when I woke up this morning and considered voting him it felt wrong somehow so I'm not sure what to make of that
Fog - town, I think he'd be way more pushy for someone's (probably mine's) lynch if he were mafia, in my mind's eye he's just sort of sitting there floating in the water happy to just take everything in, I don't smell any evil motivations and his behaviour is not compatible with my idea of who he is when he's mafia
Shadow - town, I think he'd be way more 'easy to please' and not as brave and willing to stick his foot into the ground and say 'well that's my opinion, so I said it' if he was mafia, and I don't like how fantome jumped on him and it doesn't feel like he's bussing shadow as his partner
Tim - my strongest town read, I've never got the impression he's holding anything back and his thought processes all feel genuine to me

TWG - no read at all
Choco - town, mostly intuition, I don't sense any panic within him at all and I sense a kind of 'I want to help town in the most efficient way possible, all the while looking professional and impressive' intention within him, he feels pure
Okx - need to see more from him but his reads post felt slightly townie, but I'm not sure why
Molten - again slight town but I don't understand why just yet