Bye TheoneBlocktopiaEscaperestart

Txboy1234

Reaction score
If you all would staph with the name changes I'd know who all these damn random names were after all these years.

PS. Classic Minecraft is back up and running lol

But to be fair, this community was run on Classic, when classic was sadly demolished by Mojang this community was done for. Unless we were going to change our community at the time (around 2014-2015) to the standards of Mineplex nothing was going to happen. It was all about those Prison, Skywars, etc... It was about buying ranks that were pay to win until Mojang put an end to that. Now I look at player counts and the once-great Mineplex peaks at just over 1,000 players and it looks to be dwindling. The golden standard right now is Hypixel and their SkyBlock servers that I would consider to be the Minecraft version of Runescape. It alone gets over 20-30 thousand players at a time for just that and totals over 50,000 people every day at once.

The sad thing is if things were what they once were here, this community would have been able to create a server comparable to Skyblock.

I haven't been active on these forums in years now, much like a lot of others. Time has flown by, I am now 25 years old and I won't ever forget the great moments this community brought to me. From eating everyone's brains to being a goofy-ass operator. I'd love to go back in time and relive those days though.

Never take advantage of the good things in life, no matter how small, because one day you'll wake up and it is gone...

Enjoy,

Austin

Last edited:

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
If you all would staph with the name changes I'd know who all these damn random names were after all these years.

PS. Classic Minecraft is back up and running lol

But to be fair, this community was run on Classic, when classic was sadly demolished by Mojang this community was done for. Unless we were going to change our community at the time (around 2014-2015) to the standards of Mineplex nothing was going to happen. It was all about those Prison, Skywars, etc... It was about buying ranks that were pay to win until Mojang put an end to that. Now I look at player counts and the once-great Mineplex peaks at just over 1,000 players and it looks to be dwindling. The golden standard right now is Hypixel and their SkyBlock servers that I would consider to be the Minecraft version of Runescape. It alone gets over 20-30 thousand players at a time for just that and totals over 50,000 people every day at once.

The sad thing is if things were what they once were here, this community would have been able to create a server comparable to Skyblock.

I haven't been active on these forums in years now, much like a lot of others. Time has flown by, I am now 25 years old and I won't ever forget the great moments this community brought to me. From eating everyone's brains to being a goofy-ass operator. I'd love to go back in time and relive those days though.

Never take advantage of the good things in life, no matter how small, because one day you'll wake up and it is gone...

Enjoy,

Austin
To be fair, we did have a decent Premium community up until 2017 when our servers started becoming empty. However, since the ER minecraft community is basically nonexistent save for Buildbox and roleplaying on the forums, I doubt there's any way to come back from the dead at this point.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme