BuildBox's Super Festive Christmas Decoration Competition

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

BuildBox's Super Festive Christmas Decoration Competition
It's that time of the year again folks! Bring out your fake trees, fake beards, and (hopefully not) fake holiday cheer, and come join us in the wonderful decoration-making competition! All good decorations will be placed on a community tree, and winners will receive wonderful presents from Father Prizmas, Santabug, and other prize donators, for whom we are extremely thankful!

The Rules:
  • WorldEdit is allowed, and will be available to all players for the competition.
  • VoxelSniper is not allowed, and will not be available.
  • Working in teams is allowed, but winning decorations will only be given one prize - work this out amongst yourself first!
  • Do not edit anyone else's decoration without their permission

How To Start:
  • Join BuildBox.
  • Type /mvtp HoHoHo
  • Type /plotme auto to receive an empty 32x32 plot.
  • Start building your ornament!
The Grand Prizes:

1st Place: $5 toward any Steam game/item, and 2 items from the prize list.
2nd Place: 2 items from the prize list.
3rd Place: 1 item from the prize list.

The prize list:
-Plants vs Zombies: GOTY (Thanks X__x!)
-Hitman: Absolution (Thanks Defiant_Blob!)
-Bridge Project
-Electronic Super Joy
-Civ III Complete
-Thomas Was Alone
-World of Goo
-The Ship
-Terraria (Thanks rawrmynameisrex!)
-Battleblock Theater (Thanks rawrmynameisrex!)
-AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
-Dustforce DX (x2, thanks Defiant_Blob!)
-Osmos
-Super Hexagon
-Zenbound
And maybe more!

All prizes will be given via Steam.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Competition ends Thursday, December 18th at 10PM GMT--

At this point, plots will be locked and judging will commence. The winners will be announced at the meeting on Friday and prizes will be given out at that time.

Questions? Post here or send me and Nillbugwtw a PM!

Last edited by a moderator:

nathan

Reaction score
Oops, i kinda started building a community tree.... Iv had help from people and I was going to put up a thread about it :/ But I guess I'll enter, I might as well delete the whole tree because you are going to build another one..

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jubjubers

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oops, i kinda started building a community tree.... Iv had help from people and I was going to put up a thread about it :/ But I guess I'll enter, I might as well delete the whole tree because you are going to build another one..
Don't delete it - if you want to continue it, we could even use yours if we wanted!

• Haha
Reactions: Jubjubers

nathan

Reaction score
Don't delete it - if you want to continue it, we could even use yours if we wanted!
Really? Tha'd by cool:bounce:.I wasn't really expecting it to be something big:oops:, I just thought of it to be something fun so you might want to edit it down a bit or get rid of the mountains (if you are going to use it). The warp is /warp Christmastree.

Ps. It's still under construction and everybody is welcome to help. It's in mvtp terrain by the way.

Wait! I just realised the competition ends today! Could you please hold it off for two days :( Or at least 1 day? I would really like to enter and I bet chick and iggy would to, *right guys!*

Last edited by a moderator: