Other Bug Tracker

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Hi again. wag1 fam. It's me.

In an attempt to make it easier to track bugs and new features, I've installed a new bug tracker for us that we can at least try for now. The tracker here is called Mantis (https://www.mantisbt.org/) if you are interested, but I won't give it a giant explanation, seeing as it is just a bug tracker. However, it has been such a hit with the staff, that when they were given the opportunity to try it out, not a single one signed up! (Please use it more than the staff did. I'm counting on you.) There are sections for all of our gameservers and the community. The forum bug/suggestion threads will not be phased out, for now, seeing as this is just a test. This will hopefully make it all easier to track, though.

The tracker uses Gravatar for avatars, and you cannot use your forum account to log in - you must make a new one. I wanted to have it all be the same, but alas, I couldn't. That might change if magic can happen.

Basically, please just give it a go if you want, and if no one uses it, I'll quietly get rid of it. Access it at lobby.escaperestart.com/bugs. Have fun!

• Winner
Reactions: Notme