[Bug Report] - /up

BetaPanda

Reaction score
This command has the ability to spawn glass underneath you by typing /up [-fg] [block] and helps you with the worldedit, which concludes to: [bug:] you can do this ability anytime on somebody else's plot without a Permission to build also it can able to remove slab, redstone, beds, stairs, ETC and therefore it could lead to "use" for griefing by placing the entire glass on somebody else's plot.

here is an example of me and miyakowolf playing around:

*notice i'm not on the Helpers list.*

Last edited:

tnm

Reaction score
It's from world edit. I'm not sure though if it can be fixed without the developer of the plugin making an update; all world edit protection is enabled for the plots apart from that so it's really the only way I can see it being fixed. Or of course just remove the permision for it.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
It's from world edit. I'm not sure though if it can be fixed without the developer of the plugin making an update; all world edit protection is enabled for the plots apart from that so it's really the only way I can see it being fixed. Or of course just remove the permision for it.
WorldEdit's only for Builder at the moment I think, so at least we may have some time to think.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I know that this is a bug and all, but I think that it would be best if this thread was hidden from players so they won't go around causing havoc in other plots with their /up shenanigans. (Assuming that the bug is unable to be fixed)

BetaPanda

Reaction score
I know that this is a bug and all, but I think that it would be best if this thread was hidden from players so they won't go around causing havoc in other plots with their /up shenanigans. (Assuming that the bug is unable to be fixed)
So we're just going to abandon this? And wait until they find out by themselves ?! :eek:

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
So we're just going to abandon this? And wait until they find out by themselves ?! :eek:
Basically they are not going to just hide this thread and forget about the bug. Right now they know that players are able to use this bug and most likely those players visit our forums. So by hiding this thread, the bb staff would remove a source by which those players could learn about this very dangerous bug.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
What about remove the permissions to use this command, at least temporary, that would fix the problem until it is posible to restrict it for plots!
With bPerms, it's only a few extra characters to change the difference between plots and all worlds. Therefore, it's something to add to @Nillbugwtw's great long permission sorting out list.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
With bPerms, it's only a few extra characters to change the difference between plots and all worlds. Therefore, it's something to add to @Nillbugwtw's great long permission sorting out list.
So basicly what you are saying, is to restrict the /up command to only plotworld, rendering it possible to use in all other worlds, rather than restricting it completely?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yes...Thanks to olive he was able to remove the glass from my plot but it has been happening a lot...I would love for it to be removed or something as some people are doing it constantly...Thanks beta for reporting it as he saw it on my plot and maybe on his..