Bug Report Thread

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's a bug, it's probably intended but I would like to make sure if it's not.
When you shoot the Fire Bow (not sure if it happens to Stun and Confusion Bows as well) repeatedly, it ceases to create Fire or even shoot.
I believe that the not shooting is part of the reloading. [Bows have a reload time before being able to shoot again]
But yeah, it often does not create fire on the ground, can be frustrating.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's a bug, it's probably intended but I would like to make sure if it's not.
When you shoot the Fire Bow (not sure if it happens to Stun and Confusion Bows as well) repeatedly, it ceases to create Fire or even shoot.
I believe that the not shooting is part of the reloading. [Bows have a reload time before being able to shoot again]
The bows need to hit the actualy ground(and/or maybe the player?) to create fire on the ground, if it hits the wall, it wont create any below.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The bows need to hit the actualy ground(and/or maybe the player?) to create fire on the ground, if it hits the wall, it wont create any below.
Yeah, but about 40% of the time it doesn't create fire on the ground when you shoot an arrow at the ground.
[That number was made up, but it does happen often]

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but about 40% of the time it doesn't create fire on the ground when you shoot an arrow at the ground.
[That number was made up, but it does happen often]
As far as I know, each block in a 1 block radius of the arrow has a certain chance of lighting (25%?) on fire, and thus sometimes fire is not created/can't be created from where it hits.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
This has happened a couple of times now. For what it's worth, both times were on Warsong with only two people playing.

What happens is one of the flags will disappear completely from the game, unable to be seen on the flagpole by either player. It is not in anybody's possession, but seeing as it's not on the pole, there's seemingly no way to obtain it.

pjaj

Reaction score
have you tried placing a block where it should be? that used to sometimes fix it in classic, i believe ;)

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I'm not sure what's the cause of this, but I think it's because sometimes TNT and other weapons are able to destroy op blocks, so the flag probably got destroyed? I can't determine what's the cause, but I hope dest may figure it out!

Anyway, thank you for reporting :)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's the cause of this, but I think it's because sometimes TNT and other weapons are able to destroy op blocks, so the flag probably got destroyed? I can't determine what's the cause, but I hope dest may figure it out!

Doubt its the case, The flag pole have got blown up several times, but the flag dont seem to dissapear by this. The bug have happened to me too, where the flag just dissapear, also on warsong.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net

Doubt its the case, The flag pole have got blown up several times, but the flag dont seem to dissapear by this. The bug have happened to me too, where the flag just dissapear, also on warsong.
Oh alright. It probably must be warsong itself then. Will get into it soon and redo the flags, hopefully it will be fixed.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Apparently fire can turn invisible and indestructible, it's very annoying! Not sure why or how it happens but it does pretty often, I see it happen most on the top level of Treasure (the map).

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently fire can turn invisible and indestructible, it's very annoying! Not sure why or how it happens but it does pretty often, I see it happen most on the top level of Treasure (the map).
Usualy happends when fire is destroyed by tnt under a lagspike, like when blocks are destroyed that should not be destroyed.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Usualy happends when fire is destroyed by tnt under a lagspike, like when blocks are destroyed that should not be destroyed.
Seemslegit. Anyway to prevent it?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Seemslegit. Anyway to prevent it?
Any way to prevent blocks getting destroyed during a lagspike?

Sadly not, maybe or lovely dev could come up with a fix for blocks getting destroyed during a lagspike?

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Reaction score
We are experiencing major lag spikes on the TNT server, it will freeze for about 10 seconds - 20 seconds then it will start going normal again. But after about another minute it will do it again.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
We are experiencing major lag spikes on the TNT server, it will freeze for about 10 seconds - 20 seconds then it will start going normal again. But after about another minute it will do it again.

Not a bug. It could be either that it needs a restart, because of the low memory left, or it is hosting-side, assuming that there are no changes being made by staff at that moment. It happens on BB sometimes too. & oh, Treasure is fixed. I think the cause was because of the regions.

Reaction score

Not a bug. It could be either that it needs a restart, because of the low memory left, or it is hosting-side, assuming that there are no changes being made by staff at that moment. It happens on BB sometimes too. & oh, Treasure is fixed. I think the cause was because of the regions.
Yeah, I kinda worked out a few hours ago. But I think it was you guys implementing the maps + regions as you have stated. Thanks for answering though!

Excepted

Reaction score
Sometimes when I place TNT it just stays there and doesn't explode. It also lowers the number on my stack of TNT. This is fixed when you die but annoying to have in the first place.

Reaction score
The map Slaughter Courtyard (KOTH) has no OP blocks and it basically gets destroyed, and the KOTH area turns into a hole.

Reaction score
In 2Fort, you cannot get out of the rooms with the Stone Pressure Pads, you step on them but it doesn't let you open the doors.

This happens on both sides.

EDIT: Another bug has popped up, in the bottom layers of the map, it is still destructible and you can blow up the floor to reveal the void, this happens in the sewers and the intel basements