Bug Report Thread

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Mines don't detect mobs (limit it to the hostile mobs please)

Skeletons and maybe Ghasts don't deal damage in Man vs Mob

Skeletons may drop bows in Man vs Mob maps

Seeds, Saplings and Apples are commonly dropped in maps with trees and grass.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I found a glitch :(, it seems that when you eat food, it does not restore hunger, and if it does, it takes about 50 seconds. This has been killing me because I can't sprint. It also does not catch up when you lose hunger, so you go from having full hunger to 3 :(.

Razinao

Reaction score
If you are on any form of transport (boat, pig, minecart) in the TNTWars world, you will not be removed when it is unloaded.
Infact, you will screw it up so that it loads the next map but doesn't change the terrain.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
-Sometimes there is primed TnT in someplaces, I think it is created somehow with fire bows when they hit TnT as the primed TnT is often on fire too. Primed TnT does no terrain/player damage and is affect by other explosions so it is often found being launched around the map.

-Sometimes there is ghost TnT in places around the map. I believe it can be created when you place a TnT as you die.

-Bow cool down isn't shown in your xp bar (for me atleast).

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
-Sometimes there is primed TnT in someplaces, I think it is created somehow with fire bows when they hit TnT as the primed TnT is often on fire too. Primed TnT does no terrain/player damage and is affect by other explosions so it is often found being launched around the map.

-Sometimes there is ghost TnT in places around the map. I believe it can be created when you place a TnT as you die.

-Bow cool down isn't shown in your xp bar (for me atleast).
Same with bow cooldown here.

Razinao

Reaction score
Primed TNT is an issue that we cannot resolve yet. It happens when it's placed on a redstone block or, as you said, activated by fire. And yes, it does no damage. The rule to abide by is "if it's primed and still, it will kill". The alternative to this was to send 'ghost' packets of TNT to the client however this resulted in TNT that could be broken client-side, resulting in ghost TNT, although in other thoughts it might do good to defeat the "glitching inside tnt" thing.

The Ghost TNT is indeed as a result of dying very untimely.

The cooldown system is yet to be implemented, unfortunately.

• Informative
Reactions: Danni122112

Eeveon

Reaction score
No idea if this is just somehow unlucky, but a double kill via two different weapons don't actually count as a double kill. I've seen this happen about.. three times or so to me. No idea if this is just me getting unlucky by getting, like, 1-2 seconds off. But I'm fairly certain that I didn't.

destroyerx1

Reaction score
No idea if this is just somehow unlucky, but a double kill via two different weapons don't actually count as a double kill. I've seen this happen about.. three times or so to me. No idea if this is just me getting unlucky by getting, like, 1-2 seconds off. But I'm fairly certain that I didn't.
That is intentional - a multi-kill only occurs if you actually kill 2 or more people with a single weapon use.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
You can punch out your own mines, this might be intended, but you should at least get them back in your Inventory ;)

Oh, and this happens after every restart I've experienced. Seems to go away after a /kill or a logout, but it could just fix itself.

Eeveon

Reaction score
When there is a ghost tnt, and you stand on it for a while [About 5 secs I guess] you will get kicked for "flying".
This is just the flying detection doing its job. Considering the TNT is client-side, the server doesn't detect anything is actually there. What the server does see is someone who is floating in the air a block up for an extended period of time and, thus, kicks them for 'flying'. The only thing I can suggest is to simply avoid standing on the ghost TNT and just break it. Otherwise, I have no clue if we can change the way it detects if someone is flying. We really shouldn't have a problem, though, as I doubt people will generally think standing on TNT in a server called 'TNT Wars' is a good idea.

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if this had been posted but /stats doesn't keep track of my Wins/Losses/Ties as seen here:

_4_

Reaction score
Hey I'm not sure if this is a bug, it's nothing really major but if you splice your current tnt stack in half so you have to x32 TNT stacks and put one of the x32 tnt stacks into an ender chest, then the remaining stack in your inventory goes back to x64. You can then take the stack that was put into the ender chest and then have a x64 stack and x32 stack. Basically dupe TNT. Not that there's any use to.

I was afk for about 40 minutes and when I checked back into my inventory the extra tnt was gone. So there's no bug.

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
I'm not an expert or anything, but to my knowledge there are certain places where you can receive free supplies. On "Sparkly" (at least is was called sparkly, its name was changed) 3 grenades spawn every so often at the top. This may be a roundabout way of giving supplies.

Reactions: superstein

Razinao

Reaction score
When you use /buy cobblestone, you buy one cobblestone.
This single cobblestone costs 15 points. It's why i've repeatedly disabled the cobblestone sign and said "Don't buy, bugged". Can we please change it to what it should be - aka - a stack as the store indicates.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what happened, but my entire inventory just up and disappeared -- all I have left is TNT and wool. After dying, I attempted to respawn, but was for whatever reason left floating in the void and couldn't move. After a few seconds, I was kicked for 'flying,' and when I rejoined the server my inventory was empty.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what happened, but my entire inventory just up and disappeared -- all I have left is TNT and wool. After dying, I attempted to respawn, but was for whatever reason left floating in the void and couldn't move. After a few seconds, I was kicked for 'flying,' and when I rejoined the server my inventory was empty.
Thanks for reporting this. It will be worked on and hopefully fixed. For now I suggest people don't play the PropagandaMobs map as it seems that being killed by a skeleton triggers the problem.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's a bug, it's probably intended but I would like to make sure if it's not.
When you shoot the Fire Bow (not sure if it happens to Stun and Confusion Bows as well) repeatedly, it ceases to create Fire or even shoot.