Bug Report Thread

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Me and many other players often glitch into other players TnT, often resulting in death and an easy kill of the other team. I am quite sure that it's a Minecraft thing, but there might something you can do about it.

Also, sometimes it doesn't show the green +10 alert you recieve when you kill someone, not sure if it's intended or not.

And arrows are super derpy on the server, You charge your bow and shoot, but nothing happens apart from it stealing an arrow out of your inventory.

Invisible fire is often about too, I think it gets created when the fire is blown up with TnT, or the arrow is being derpy.

And the Axtinguisher doesn't take damage(mine might be glitched).

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
Me and many other players often glitch into other players TnT, often resulting in death and an easy kill of the other team. I am quite sure that it's a Minecraft thing, but there might something you can do about it.

Also, sometimes it doesn't show the green +10 alert you recieve when you kill someone, not sure if it's intended or not.

And arrows are super derpy on the server, You charge your bow and shoot, but nothing happens apart from it stealing an arrow out of your inventory.

Invisible fire is often about too, I think it gets created when the fire is blown up with TnT, or the arrow is being derpy.

Glitching in to TNT block is known.

That sounds new, I'll ask someone about that.

Yep, invisible fire is indeed one of the bugs.

The axtinguisher is able to get more durability by pressing right click.

Thanks for telling us!

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I see my +10 text when I get a kill, maybe it just gets scrolled up due to the massive killing.
For the axtinguisher, it does take durability damage, but I'm not sure if it's just me, or my axtinguisher repairs a bit after a round. The stuck in TNT and the invisible fire are already noted.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
The Axtinguisher durability loss is mostly client side. It treats every hit as an actual point of durability even though due to the team system / etc it doesn't actually happen. Now the server is smarter than our clients and actually keeps a record of it, whilst our clients do willy-nilly. So when we force it to update (right click, move in inventory, etc), it will re-sync with the servers durability.

The Axtinguisher has so many cases where its hits don't count, because it can only hit burning people. So this causes it to lose durability on the client so much faster.

Razinao

Reaction score
If you are the only factor and you alone that pushes someone off, i.e, not with the assistance of the knockback from a TNT, then you will get credit for void kills.

destroyerx1

Reaction score
I don't think void kills are suppose to give credit to the person that knocks the other off, or it ever did.
They are, but it can be iffy for the server to try to determine whether the player lands on the ground or not. I'll work on it to try to improve the detection accuracy, but it will probably never be 100% accurate.

Reaction score
On the map Treasure, if you go too low to the ground (Half the map) When you place tnt it says you do not have permission for this area, resulting in invisible TNT. It still goes off, but nobody can see it.

• Agree
Reactions: VegnaTurtle

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Not something we can fix. Best case scenario, Razinao suggests running backwards to escape it.

You do not receive points if you suicide along with the kill. I assume this is what you were experiencing since it usually shows every other time. If you are referring to another time, please let me know.

The bows have a 'cool down' time which is basically the time it takes reload the bow. So if you go to shoot again right after, you will still do the action of shooting but will not actually shoot the arrow.

destroyer is amazing and fixed this.

This one is currently being looked into. :p

Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: asaechao

Razinao

Reaction score
Arrow cooldowns will be shown by your EXP bar hopefully.

The Axtinguisher does take damage, i've managed to break several.

Actual bugs:

The wins/losses/draws in the /stats do not change from 0/0/0.
Water on maps like Ascent can destroy the railway track and cause a premature victory for one of the teams.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Sometimes, when I place TNT, C4, or mines in completely open areas when my previous ones have already blown up, it randomly disappears. Not only this, but it also takes the disappeared block from my inventory.

This also happens with shooting arrows.

pjaj

Reaction score
not sure if its a bug, but it needs changing:
when someone drinks 'ointment'(milk) they end up with a bucket and are able to use it for placing lava/water.
my suggestion is to make it so when they drink it, it removes the empty bucket from their inv. cause if you just make lava/water unplaceable, they end up with a bucket wasting inv space.

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Sometimes, when I place TNT, C4, or mines in completely open areas when my previous ones have already blown up, it randomly disappears. Not only this, but it also takes the disappeared block from my inventory.

This also happens with shooting arrows.
Actualy it does not really disappear. When you click it in your inv it will come back. Or when you place another it will come back and get placed. This is what I have experienced with it.