btw, the heck is that creepy dude with pink hair pointing at us on the main forums and home pages?

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
First of all, I'd just like to comment on how blind you must be to see that guy being eaten by another larger guy as him with pink hair :-D

Yeah, its part of the styling of the forums as inffy stated. You can get rid of it by selecting a theme that doens't have it (not 100% sure which ones do and don't though).

I'm sure I could change it, I've always found it a bit odd but changing it seems like it isn't the easiest thing in the world. (I dug around a bit when I saw this post and couldn't find much on it)

Catcocomics

Reaction score
First of all, I'd just like to comment on how blind you must be to see that guy being eaten by another larger guy as him with pink hair :-D
for this first time in however many years I've seen that picture, I am now able to distinguish what I thought was swirly pink poo/ice cream hair as a nose, mouth, and chin.

I'm sorry that whoever took/cropped that picture didn't leave any eyes or facial hair in to better inform me with.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Mine is still the gmod one, is there a specific style I need to be on to see the new one?
The style I changed was the "Potassium - Main" style. If the gmod image is on other styles, I'll go through and update them as well. You may also need to clear your cache or Ctrl+Refresh (or just wait for your cache to re-pull the image) to see the updated image.

At any rate, this is the new image:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I have next to no interest in Gmod and think that at least half the people who do TF2/Undertale/Splatoon Gmod cross-over youtube videos have the sense of humor befitting of a fourth grader.

That said, I have enjoyed some of Peter Knetter's Gmod shenanigans as it's more just him playing with his brother trying to be sonic characters and not some horribly scripted Callie shits black ink on Marie while Sans sends Heavy into space.

• Informative
Reactions: Jivvi