brownlee123's Op Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownlee123

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: brownlee123
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (-5 hours from GMT)
  • Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when? No, I have not.
  • Are you good at organization and planning? Relatively, yes. Assuming this question relates to the "Tournaments" aspect mentioned in both the name of the server and the Application thread, I would love making Tournaments, especially the spontaneous ones mentioned by Sploorky in the Application thread.
  • What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you? I have a special bond to Single-Player maps, as I've played a TON of them. Whether it's Puzzle, Adventure, Survival, Parkour, PvP, whatever, I'm always up to do anything map-wise with most anyone. If anyone has a problem with a map or another person, I feel as though I would know what to do and be able to solve the problem. When A&T returned, I sort of realized that this was the server for me. It combines what I love with a server and community, with maps, which is argueably my favorite aspect of Minecraft.

Thank you so much for looking over my Operator Application! I honestly hope that you'll consider me for Operator, because I feel as though I could, and would, make the server better for all those who enjoy it!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hey brownlee,

You have a pretty nice app, and I'm glad to see that you are interested, but I must admit, I've never really seen you stand out, and in the early times of the server, I really need well-established players as staff. Once another spot opens up, give it a shot if you are still interested(though it may be good to speak with the ops for their opinions on you applying first!)

Status
Not open for further replies.