Brontosaurus*

Mevgin

Reaction score
Hey Guys, like the title says, here is my Suggestion:

Why is there a dinosaur filter for the word "lag"?
Its very annyoing for staff to say something like: X, you got kicked because of la,g,l a g, or la.g.
If you want to say: X, you got kicked because of lag, You say something like: X, you got kicked because of Brontosaurus. Thats the annoying thing.

Can we please change this to "Lag"? :)

Mevgin

Reaction score
Lol, didnt know. But it would be easier, if we can say "Lag" :D

Edit: La%fg dont work anymore. It says: colours are reserved for operator+.

Sravi

Reaction score
I've gotten accustomed to using la%fg, so it's not really that much of an issue anymore, but I definitely see times when players either get confused as heck, or start to spam it.
Kippers is really the least ambiguous way to solve this problem. *wink*

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
I'when players either get confused as heck, or start to spam it.
No offense to Awwwyeah, but exactly what Sravi said. ((Amazingly)) there's been a rise in new players and discovering the lag filter. Been seeing this more and more often now.

Plus. if the inception of the joke is: "BECAUSE EVERYONE SAYS IT ALL THE TIME HURRHURR" then it should be GG that gets censored this present day.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Staff be cool and use la%fg (unless this doesn't work anymore)
I joined this server 2 years ago and this is the first damn time i've heard about this la%fg? I asked about 6 months ago how they said lag without saying Kippers and they said it was a secret. :( This could have been helpful when I was trying to help someone out...

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Damn, first time I've been hated on for making a joke. Txboy1234 you're gonna die, MINE style. ;)
Fine, I'll make a serious post

I've been talking about this long before this thread was made. ^_^ It's more difficult for me to type % for the secret message than it is # or $, for some reason, so I hardly ever used it. I always just capitalized the L and it worked fine. At least giving us Lag and leaving lag would be fine to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 755someone755

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
i don't think the server really needs the annoying word filters
This all the way.

Zombie doesn't need a filter for lag, and all it does is confuse the players when they first join and makes it more annoying when you're trying to help other players as a staff member or a player. I think it should just be removed, but the joke will always live on, cause brontosaurus is awesome.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I haven't been on the server in too long to really judge the player's behavior these days, but don't they learn? I mean we had kippers for atleast a year with minimal issues - why is this different?

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Damn, first time I've been hated on for making a joke. Txboy1234 you're gonna die, MINE style. ;)
Fine, I'll make a serious post
Oh you, you know I love to hate on you, especially when it comes to mines. ;)

I haven't been on the server in too long to really judge the player's behavior these days, but don't they learn? I mean we had kippers for atleast a year with minimal issues - why is this different?
Dinos are funnier. :D

• Disagree
Reactions: JKangaroo