Broken Spawn

LEGOMAN2134

Reaction score
I Don't Know But I Guess A&T Is broken... The spawn is broken there are bridges to zones with portals
you can't get out of worlds (like the ever so hard puzzle singleplayer maps :L) does anyone know more about this "Grief"?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I Don't Know But I Guess A&T Is broken... The spawn is broken there are bridges to zones with portals
you can't get out of worlds (like the ever so hard puzzle singleplayer maps :L) does anyone know more about this "Grief"?
We are aware of that (Not sure about Dragosh98), Deadl0ck had to shut the server down. The reason to this isn't available currently but it appears that a configuration has buckled of sorts and caused all the plugins to fail, allowing users to grief the spawn to their hearts desire.

The server should be up once the spawn and server is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LEGOMAN2134

Reaction score
We are aware of that (Not sure about Dragosh98), Deadl0ck had to shut the server down. The reason to this isn't available currently but it appears that a configuration has buckled of sorts and caused all the plugins to fail, allowing users to grief the spawn to their hearts desire.

The server should be up once the spawn and server is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
oh. Thanks for the explanation. I really didn't understand