Bring Back the Death Messages!

BigDaddyLave

Reaction score
So apparently the Death Messages have been taken away to reduce "lag." Yeah, AoD is lagging but The Death Message ban is not helping! Also a lot of people ask, "Who killed me?" or "Who shot me?"
So Please Bring Back the Death Messages! (And also people ask what happened to em. Today I got asked about a million times what happened to them.) I could live without them, but apparently other people can't, And its annoying the people who don't care about them. So Its affecting everybody. Please bring back the Death Messages so everyone can be cool.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Duffie

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score

BigDaddyLave

Reaction score
I guess your right. I mean, I don't know anyone who is a staff on AoD. Ive never even seen them play AoD too. So if they don't play AoD than how will we know without looking on the forums? But still, thanks for the information.

• Love
Reactions: Naoh

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Better "not fancy" than none... :/
Was annoying as F.

I am still astounded that you seem not to be able to comprehend that the plugin was *temporarily* disabled since we have to find the root of the lag that happens during killing a player.

If the absence of something that is required to find a better playing experience for you is "Annoying as F", then I'd recommend you do a general attitude check on yourself.

• Agree
Reactions: Baker93

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I get that it is (or was) temporary.
Despite that, I can express my feelings towards that. Can I or do you just assume that I'm an utter idiot because I didn't write "temporary" in my posts?
It's annoying without them, both for the people that kill and the ones that get killed, in most cases raising a ton of questions about it, making even more lag -- a simple death message causes way less lag than 10 people asking the same question in the same microsecond, getting 10 answers in the second that follows (seems like you didn't really think this through, eh?).
That's why it was annoying. That's why we need them, as even if the plugin caused the lag, removing it and leaving death messages enabled would solve the thing... That's why it was annoying.

--That's why I don't post anything on the forums, I get beaten down instantly... :/

• Sad
Reactions: Notme