Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello all past, present, and future players on the Trouble in Terrorist Town server. Whether or not you know me, or never heard of me, I want to say thank you. Thank you for making this server what it is, and what it will become. Thanks for the awesome moments, highlights, the ups and downs, everything.

But this ride, unfortunately, has to come to an end. I've spent, according to my signature, almost a year and a half with this server. I don't regret a second of it. But I feel like this just isn't my place anymore. I feel like my staffing style isn't up to standards, and I feel like I've done everything I could possibly do. I've met so many new people, made some amazing friends, and I wish that was enough to keep me sated but it isn't. I love each and every single one of you. But it's time for me to hang up my boots.

There may be a time when I feel a new spark of interest and yearn to come back. When that happens, I hope to be welcomed with loving arms. I'm working towards getting that spark back.

Before I go, look at this big ol' lovebug:

19:14 - Chandler Bing: of course there will be, if you ever do decide to come back we'll welcome you with open arms, it's been a pleasure <3
19:14 - Chandler Bing: okay
19:14 - Chandler Bing: thank you for everything luna
19:15 - Chandler Bing: you dedicated a whole lot of time to the server even before when ron was admin and as a player of the server even thank you for keeping it fun and im gonna stop being all sappy now

Isn't he the cutest?

:balanced: