[Brainstorm] New ideas for the next SMP server

Was these ideas good?

• Total voters

parquette

Reaction score
I still like the idea where is we are killed while during a pvp fight, we will regain our stuff when we respawn. What is we also had it where the killer takes duplicates of the stuff the person killed dropped? That way they both get their share.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I still like the idea where is we are killed while during a pvp fight, we will regain our stuff when we respawn. What is we also had it where the killer takes duplicates of the stuff the person killed dropped? That way they both get their share.
*farms diamonds exponentially*

Don't think its good idea

• Agree
Reactions: JtTorso

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
variant: only half your stuff is dropped and you can keep the other random half, if that's even possible

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
variant: only half your stuff is dropped and you can keep the other random half, if that's even possible
It's certainly possible, though the code may not be written yet. I'd suggest a slightly different route, where you keep the things you're wearing (armour and action bar) but drop the stuff in inventory. That way you can choose important things to keep. If you want to bring more than an action bar of stuff to anything, you risk losing some of it.

• Agree
Reactions: TheEagle7828