Diamond Sword
Full Iron Armour{/slide}{slide=Hunter}Explosionologist
Stone Sword{/slide}{slide=Dark Hunter}Bombochemist
Nothing!{/slide}
[/accordion]
Random or choose kits?: Random
TnT Damage: Off
Screenshots:
Notes: In this map, Survivors are separated from Hunters vertically, and Hunters drop TnT on them from above. They are kept separate by the fatal drop which will kill and Hunter, while Survivors take no fall damage. If any Survivors linger in the Hunter zone, the stone sword-equipped Hunters can swiftly dispatch them.
Mechanics: The Dark Hunter will be able to be pummelled to death by Survivors upon selection, due to a 5 second period of extremely high weakness, and the Survivors having a short period of Strength II, allowing them to damage Hunters. The Hunter will respawn and be able to press a button to start a timer that throws TnT blocks into the Hunter zone for them to pick up and drop on the Survivors.
BuildBox Warp: /warp Bombology ; Terrain World
Input File:
[accordion]{slide=Config}
Code:
MapName: 'Bombology'
Author: 'Jivvi'
BuildTime: 15
GameTime: 300
WorldTime: 6000
WorldWeather: 0

Team0:
  SpawnType: 2
  SpawnLocation:
	==: Vector
	x: 0
	y: 0
	z: 0
  ChooseKit: false
  OneKitPerRound: false
  CanDrown: true
  FallReduction: 0
  KitResetTime: 0

Team1:
  SpawnType: 0
  SpawnLocation:
  ChooseKit: false
  CanDrown: false
  FallReduction: 1000

Centre:
WorldSize: 75
SkyLimit: 256
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: true
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: false
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceEx:
- TNT
HunterRestrictedBreakEx:
- TNT

Kit:
  HunterFree:
	Scavenger:
  Juggernaut:
	Labrhino:
	- DIAMOND_SWORD
	- IRON_HELMET
	- IRON_LEGGINGS
	- IRON_LEGGINGS
	- IRON_BOOTS
  HunterLeader:
	Bombochemist:
  HunterStart:
	Explosionologist:
	- STONE_SWORD+§7Stone Sword
  SurvivorStart:
	Labrat:

Effects:
  Hunter:
	Starting:
	- WEAKNESS|5|99
  Survivor:
	Starting:
	- INCREASE_DAMAGE|35|1
	- REGENERATION|1|300
{/slide}[/accordion]

Last edited:

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Uhm how do you make sure that survivors won't be able to loot the chests with tnt? (like blockglitching and stuff) oh and I'm not sure but I don't think that survivors are able to kill hunters without tools even with strenght 2 :$ (still an awesome map tho, Good Luck!!)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Uhm how do you make sure that survivors won't be able to loot the chests with tnt? (like blockglitching and stuff) oh and I'm not sure but I don't think that survivors are able to kill hunters without tools even with strenght 2 :$ (still an awesome map tho, Good Luck!!)
Items with sharpness can damage hunters, so I image Strength II should

Also the walls shouldn't be able to be climbed over to access the tnt

Y

YouWould

So this is basically survivors dodging the TNT? May be hard with a ton of hunters, but it'll be interesting to see how this plays out either way.
+1 I would like to, at the least, see this tested a few times.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if Strength II will do anything for the survivors unless they have weapons but I may be wrong on that. If anything you can probably just give them a wood sword and keep the strength on.

I do really like this map though my only concern is (based on from what I saw) it is possible to hide in some areas and avoid all tnt, that however may be wrong. And the timing for the tnt is another one. Did you make sure the tnt would be able to drop all the way before exploding?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if Strength II will do anything for the survivors unless they have weapons but I may be wrong on that. If anything you can probably just give them a wood sword and keep the strength on.

I do really like this map though my only concern is (based on from what I saw) it is possible to hide in some areas and avoid all tnt, that however may be wrong. And the timing for the tnt is another one. Did you make sure the tnt would be able to drop all the way before exploding?
Strength makes you deal more damage with your fist too, just look at tag!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Knew that, however I was wondering if survivors with strength would be able to deal damage as they can only hurt hunters with tools or items that have Sharpness. I didn't know if strength would act the same way for them.
I think you must have missunderstood how the deflecting works. The thing that causes deflecting simply registers if the damage is equal to 1 heart (2 hp) or higher to decide if it will deal damage to the hunter or not. Anything that deals less than 2hp will not be registered, no matter if you does this little due to some high level of weakness, or using your fist.

This is also the reason that none-tools needs a sharpness 1 to deal damage, so a fire aspect fishing rod would be useless etc.

But yes, this should work well, as far as I can see at least!

• Informative
Reactions: Naoh

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
This map looks vaguely familiar... I just can't figure out where I've seen it before though... oh well.

Anyway, from what I can see this map would be a good deal of fun, it reminds me of maps like Sumo and PoolHall. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't give it a good test run.

Here, hold this +1 for me.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Now for an actual reply regarding the map.

First of I would suggest to change it so that first hunter gets tped to spawn or whatever, similar to the map ascendant, rather than he getting pummeled to death. I would also suggest that you give the survivors saturation effect for the entire round, so that they dont starve to death.

I like the map concept, would love to see it have a trial run at least!

Iggish

Reaction score
This map is fun... I played it with jay and thomas yesterday but we were in full diamond armour. I tried it a bit with no armour and I died almost instantly. There is not a lot of space for survivors to manouvre and if there are 10 hunters dropping down TNT the survivors stand no chance. But it would be a nice change from the usual gameplay

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Jivvi.

In spite of recent events keeping you from editing this map, and the so-far positive responses from our staff, I'm afraid this map doesn't meet up with Army of Darkness' standards.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.