Bombology

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Ok sorry about latish response I have been having trouble getting on to look at the map my internet is giving me problems. I like the concept however I would be interested in maybe expanding the idea to a larger scale perhaps. Again its really unique and I think it would be awesome to have, but I feel like its missing something. Just seems so confined right now. All in all I'm in favor of a test run. Anyways...

Dragosh Calfish davidjl123 please remember its our responsibility to respond to these.

tnm

Reaction score
Okay, I've played it through and noticed a few things:
  • No instructions on how to play, this is really quite useful
  • No spawn area or way to get to and from spawn, top and bottom
  • Bottom area isn't TNT resistance, I know you want it to look nice but currently there's no way to disable TNT damage
  • It seems very confined- when playing it you die very quickly
If these issues can be fixed, then I see no reason why it shouldn't be added to the server. In it's current state though, it really isn't fit for purpose.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, I've played it through and noticed a few things:
  • No instructions on how to play, this is really quite useful
  • No spawn area or way to get to and from spawn, top and bottom
  • Bottom area isn't TNT resistance, I know you want it to look nice but currently there's no way to disable TNT damage
  • It seems very confined- when playing it you die very quickly
If these issues can be fixed, then I see no reason why it shouldn't be added to the server. In it's current state though, it really isn't fit for purpose.
1 - Will add better instructions.

2 - After the player on the bottom has lost, the top player can re-enter the spawn chamber to join the second player.

3 - I might play with this in singleplayer to disable the damage

4 - The bottom player has regeneration, but as long as I'm already editing it in SP, I'll fix this.

The game is designed to be quite quick though, but I'll definitely tweak some things

tnm

Reaction score
Alright, denied for now. You may resubmit the map once/if you decide to restart the map. I have the map file saved on my computer currently, if you would like it just drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.