Bmx222's Trusted Application

bmx222

Reaction score
In-Game Name: bmx222

What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have none

Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia Zombie Survival

The Timezone you are in: GMT+1 Constance

Your age: 13

How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first joined 2013-02-02 at 16:50:17 [259 hours]

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Nope.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will try to keep the server fun, help people who are in need of it and warn the rule breakers. I will use my powers to help keep the peace and keep the game fun and enjoyable.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will get evidence of it and send them to a controller+.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am active and enjoy the game really much. I know I can help others and keep this server fun and awesome. I know the rules and I dont break them. I am nice to people.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will try to keep everything in order. If there are any rule breakers I will first warn them in text, if they continue with command (warn or kick). If somebody is swearing too much or spamming I will mute him/her. I will continue to have fun and be nice, but if someone is breaking the rules then I will be serious.

Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Mythelf, Sravi and Chillingworth

Signed: Bmx222

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
This is a very simple application, with little to no detail. I highly suggest you add some more information, it should be little more than a sentence for a question and have should be grammatically correct.
As Mike said, this application lacks detail, bmx222. I'm withdrawing my reference at this point, until you fix up the application. Please give it some substance!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I"ll have to agree with Chill and Mac, I will take back my ref for now, but bmx222 , fix up your application and add some more details, I'll gladly give it back (It also would help if you responded to these posts or fix the application asap)

Sravi

Reaction score
See above; Withdrawing reference as this application does not adequately represent the player whom I had originally referenced. Do not afraid to be more of yourself. It is clear you took a few hints from previously accepted applications, but let your own voice show through.
There is nothing WRONG with what you have said, it is simply that we expect staff members to be able to elaborate on the "Why" aspects of these questions.

bmx222

Reaction score
Well I dont know what else could I write in there, so if you wanna decline the app then go on cause thats all I can make

Sravi

Reaction score
Reference re-established from me! Thank you for taking the time to add to your application, bmx. It may seem like a frivolous thing for us to ask you to do, but this application is crucial in learning about your character, and potential value as a staff member of the community.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
*pauses for dramatic effect*
Good work fixing it up bmx, definitely better than what it was, thank you for taking the time to fix it up a little, I give my reference back, good luck :D

soapless

Reaction score
Alright I know I'm not supposed to post here but I feel like this is really important. References aren't a trivial thing to be taken away at the blink of an eye. If a sub-par application is enough to make your reference disappear then you should really reconsider what it means to give a reference. Every reference I made when I was an operator was from complete confidence and belief in the person that I referenced. An application surely would not take my reference away.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Unfortunately, your two references, MacTarvish and xXxFruitNinjaxXx, are nor longer considered valid references. You have one week from today, 28 March 2013, to gather the full amount of references needed. If you are not able to reached five references the application will simply close and you may reapply when you are comfortable.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Best of Luck.