Blocktopia Steamship Co.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Hello there Passengers! Welcome to the Blocktopia Steamship Co. Were are the only Ocean Liner Co. in all of Build Box (that i know off) We have 4 ships currently under construction.

SS United States: Hull Desgin

Rms Titanic: Keel Laydown

Rms Queen Mary : Keel Laydown

Rms Olympic: Keel laydown

If you see a random iron block or 3 near the ss united states in other area, those are the other ships. If you have ocean liner ideas, just post them here, and ill consider them :D! Enjoy your Trip!

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
Olympic won't be too hard a build after Titanic is done-- just open up A deck and change a few portholes here and there. ;)

Best of luck, though! Being a member of both the Titanic Historical Society and the SS United States Conservancy, I look forward to relentlessly scrutinizing your work!

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Thank you ealev. Im Very glad to see other Ocean Liner lovers like me :). I live near the Rms Queen Mary and i frequently visit her. I also Support full restoration of the SS United States and the Rms Queen Elizabeth 2. Also it seems enderworld1129 called the ship "stupid". Ill talk with him on that, i dont think he knows how much time it took to make the bow in its own, that was about 3 hours.

UPDATE: SS United States construction has stopped due to a bow design issue.