Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Balloon claimed that I was pleased and I deny it. Why would an anti-town member try and help the town win? I believe he was just trying to protect Omo with getting me lynched because I'm the 2nd biggest target.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
It's one of two situations:

1. Balloon lied t' try and get Hype to get lynched since he found out Oak was SK
2. Balloon is telling th' truth and trying to use reverse psychology to get us to lynch Oak, the true civilian

I'm leaning towards th' former, but, as I've done many times before, I'm not voting until I hear Oak.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The anti town member isnt trying to help the town win. The anti town member is trying to help the serial killer not win.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
There may be three sides in this game, but I dont think each side is all equally against each other.

The mafia is primarily against the town
The town is primarily against the mafia
and the serial killer is just in it for themselves and doesnt matter who they kill

Balloon picked the lesser of two evils (well goods in this situation) and choose to side with the serial killer. The fact you chose to believe Balloon, one of the biggest evils in this game is very naive and he is probably laughing to himself right now about how he tricked you.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No bloody alerts asfasdf
Well ANYWAYS I've already admitted it, but whatever, allI can say is that if you feel like lynching me go ahead, its not going to get you anywhere but hey, feel free to listen to the serial killer who is more than likely Hype. JKangaroo already had suspicions of him before hand and I'd trust the mayor before a potential Serial Killer himself. However I'd just like to point out that while I have been lynching pretty incorrectly and such, do you honestly believe I'd put myself that far out there that I'd be so incredibly suspicious to everyone as the serial killer. Yeah, no. Oh well, its your choice I'm voting Hypeburst and if you dont believe me, you will believe my dead body I guess.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Now the ball has started rolling, I vote to lynch HypeBurst. Sorry about that, I've been wanting to do that all along but wasn't confident enough in doing so. At first it was just a hunch and the suspicions quickly vanished, but now I feel suspicious of him again.

Don't try to avenge yourself on mm if you see me though hype :p

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
slight correction to my previous statement
No bloody alerts asfasdf
Well ANYWAYS I've already admitted it, I am a civillian, but whatever, allI can say is that if you feel like lynching me go ahead, its not going to get you anywhere but hey, feel free to listen to the serial killer who is more than likely Hype. JKangaroo already had suspicions of him before hand and I'd trust the mayor before a potential Serial Killer himself. However I'd just like to point out that while I have been lynching pretty incorrectly and such, do you honestly believe I'd put myself that far out there that I'd be so incredibly suspicious to everyone as the serial killer. Yeah, no. Oh well, its your choice I'm voting Hypeburst and if you dont believe me, you will believe my dead body I guess.
not that im worried about about what I say at this point, the town has plenty of room to work with so even if I am lynch there is no rush :p

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Technically, we have th' opportunity t' lynch both Hype and Oak between these days, since if it's not one, it'll be the other. Then if it turns out neither of them are th' real one, we still have one more day, and at that point, it should be obvious who it'd be.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And this day is a wrap.

Vote Count:
Old_Man_Oak_63-2(HypeBurst, digitalmez)
Hypeburst-3(Ltin, Old_Man_Oak_63, grimmjowforever)

Hypeburst will be lynched. Please don't post until I follow up with the story.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Deep in the facility, the remaining eight members of the expedition corner HypeBurst, determined to get rid of him. HypeBurst decides to go out fighting and transforms into the Skeleton, but is quickly tackled.
The group explores the facility with HypeBurst tied up, and finally reach the room they were looking for. A master control room for the production of Pearls of Transformation. One person goes up and sees the lever for shutting down production of the pearls across all facilities. Without hesitation the lever is pulled, and an audible noise informs the group that it worked.

The group then sees a self-destruct mechanism, and decide to press the big red button because why not? They press the button and leave HypeBurst sitting there, unable to move.
The group makes it out of the entire cave and hear a loud rumbling. One person asks:
"Did he die? We didn't see him die."
They ponder it for a second.
"He's totally dead."

The seven remaining people make it back to Clobule, and are regarded as heroes. Well done.

HypeBurst was the Serial Killer.

The town has won! The seven winners of the game are:
Kylieanna-Cop.
Ltin-Civilian.
HarmakPaul-Lucky Civilian.
Old_Man_Oak_63-Civilian.
JKangaroo-Mayor.
grimmjowforever-Copycat: Mayor
digitalmez-Lucky Civilian

I want to give a thank you for everyone who signed up and played, as I appreciate being able to host these games.

I'm not going to say this is my final season like I did in Season 4(lol), but I am done hosting for now. If someone else wants to host a forum mafia game, they should speak up.

Status
Not open for further replies.