Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
The cop should post his investigations and post whoever he investigated that appeared as civ. since there are only two civilians left now. And if you are the civilian, do us a favour and tell us. It will make finding out the serial killer an easier job. There really is nothing to fear now. There is only one enemy, and he can only hurt one person one night.

Anyway, why of all reasons would the SK attempt to kill the lucky civ?
Balloon coulda gotten th' SK, too
Don't think he'd reveal who it is, though

• Thank You
Reactions: Jeercrul

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Since all of you wanted it, here I am.
As much as it appears not to be, I will claim to be the cop.

I haven't gotten much out of my investigations, and this late in the game my investigations would be rather helpful though they don't have much power roles found in them. I also know that this makes me rather untrustworthy that I actually trusted dessern and omo, but I wasn't really there to see other reasons to why they were suspicious either. My investigations won't do much this late in the game either, as the serial killer and the godfather turn up as citizens, which means any of the citizens can be the serial killer, but we'll have to find this our later.

Superstein (my past self) investigated:

Sploorky[Deceased] as Civilian.

grimmjowforever[Replacing DillonSaysRawr] as The Mayor. (I didn't know at this time if the copycat appears to have the role of the person they copied, but when grimmjow claimed to be the jkang's copycat and then claimed to be the mayor, it fit for me.)

I have investigated:

Ltin as Civilian. (can't remember if he's dead or not, I believe not.)

Old_Man_Oak_63 as Civilian.
From what I said above, again, not all of these people may be civilians, as the serial killer appears as a civilian, making it sorta useless.
I'll also be at the phantom of the opera today, so I might not post :D.

• Informative
Reactions: Jeercrul

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Well, HarmakPaul would be the only lucky civ that the serial killer could have hit because otherwise digitalmez would have died because she's already taken her first hit. If Harm didnt get hit last night then the only other alternative is that Balloon pleased the serial killer thus rendering the SK useless for one night.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'll also be at the phantom of the opera today, so I might not post :D.
ASFDHSIMIASX not related but I always wanted to go to that musical ;u; The tix were around $50 though. You are lucky :(

It's a good thing you have managed to find two civilians.
Anyway, any other claims for civilian anyone? I need everyone to respond. If you are comfortable, it would be a good choice to post your roles, considering that the SK is going to be caught soon and the SK can only kill one person each night.

HypeBurst Ltin claimed to be lucky civ but ends up civilian. There's something fishy about that. There's a possibility Balloon killed Notty first deeming her as a bigger threat since her role is known, and Balloon, already suspecting Ltin for his lucky civ claim (maybe he was investigated too, and turned out civilian but he couldn't be sure so he pleasured Ltin as a precaution; This is the scenario if Ltin really turns out to be SK), so Ltin couldn't act. Just my assumption.
EDIT: crap my memory sucks. Ltin didn't claim to be lucky civ, he claimed to have been pleasured. Sorry for editing my post though!

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I was going to suspect Ltin but only if the one person left was mafia because of this hesitance to vote for Dess but since the SK is left, that suspicion is out the window.

We have the SK on the run, all power roles have been claimed without counter and with only a small group of civilians for the SK to hide within, it seems like easy pickins. Right now, there's three of us with uncertain roles. Old, Ltin and I. And with those two getting investigated, its fair to say we are all claiming civilian.

I can't exactly prove that I'm civilian because I have no power traits but I guess I have the argument that I slimmed down the list and put myself in the potentially guilty group? I just kinda wanna be alive when the game ends and the SK is found but idk :c

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, HarmakPaul would be the only lucky civ that the serial killer could have hit because otherwise digitalmez would have died because she's already taken her first hit. If Harm didnt get hit last night then the only other alternative is that Balloon pleased the serial killer thus rendering the SK useless for one night.
The SK could have attacked me aswell as balloon attacking me.

Anyways, my last post wheeeeee. Ltin claims to have been pleasured. And the SK still attacked each of the nights. Which should put Ltin out of the way for now. And you can focus on Old and Hype. I would say vote Old.

I wasn't that good of a vig. First night I shot the doctor. Second I shot a civilian. Third night I shot the traitor but this night I killed the last mafia member! =D. Jk was right about me all along...

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Ok let me help you guys. First off as put in stories before if 2 people target the same person at night then it's mentioned in the story as for hitting Harmak you have to ask him if he got hit.

From JKangaroo list there are 2 possibilities obviously Hype and Oak. The thing is if Harman isn't attacked then I can guarantee its Hype since I pleasures her last night. If Harman was attacked then it is Oak.

Basically you guus cant lose so heed me when I say you HAVE to ask Harman if he got hit.
Harmak hit = lynch Oak
Harmak not hit = lynch hype
Congrats you guys this was a fun game.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Umm, what? I wasn't pleased last night, I'm sure of that. Balloon (the anti-town) is using his final statement to help the last remaining anti-town in the game - that seems pretty clear to me.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Well, I was definitely not hit. And I forgot that digi only had one hit left, I thought she had 2, which means that balloon pleasured the SK.

Now I'm fairly weary of his claim, since he wasn't on our side t' begin with. I will take his word with lots of doubt for now.

So we have 3 current suspects: Hype, Oak, and Ltin. 3 claims for civ, yet one is the liar/ But who?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i see your suspicions now. you see, i read lucky in front of civ, which was possibly influenced by the the conversation between grim and hype about my "lucky civ claim"

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Since all three of us are certain of our roles, and not the others, its going to a tricky situation from here on for us three.

My thoughts on Omo are I was very suspicious of him in the beginning of day 3 as well as Dessern, I banked that they were both mafia but that obviously wasnt correct. Any argument I had of him protecting Jivvi cant be true either but that doesnt mean I remove him from high suspicion. He was still very eager to lynch as quick as possible, just like a serial killer would.

My thoughts on Ltin are less suspicious than they are of Omo but they are still there. We are basing Ltin's innocence on his claim that he was pleased but thats the only thing we have determining him innocent. If it wasnt for that I would much more suspicious of Ltin than I would be of Omo. When Dessern was pretty much known as the mafia, Ltin was hesitant to vote for him until I installed a fear factor within it. He commented that there wasnt any solid evidence that Dessern was mafia, but he was eager to lynch me off for pretty much a hunch. Even though the serial killer is against the mafia, they still need to rely a little bit on the mafia to remove town power roles and get those extra kills in each night (they were pretty pathetic this season, they killed two civilians and hit a lucky Civ, not to mention pleasing non-power roles all season). If Ltin is the serial killer then he obviously didnt want Dessern, who was pretty much known as a mafia member, dead because that brings that extra mafia kill closer to being diminished.

The serial killer would need to take risks to win which Ltin did when he counter-claimed Digi's pleased claim, which at the time made him look very innocent but now I feel like he was just trying to make that leap into innocence and got lucky that maybe the real one had already been killed. But this is all in theory and is really far fetched but I just thought that it should be highlighted.

One question that is on my mind, and I know he cant reply but, Why didnt Balloon please Notty, the vigilante?

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Balloon probably didn't expect to be on notty's hit list. He might already have known that there were three civilians out there and tried to pleasure the one most suspicious but didn't try to hit him, most likely because it might be a choice that would give him away.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
A bit hasty isnt it? Lets wait to see what omo has to say
Well, Im not too suspicous of you and I know its not me, plus activity is already running south. This is what happened on day 3, no one committed to anything and we got dreadfully close to Alpha just pulling the plug on it all. And all Omo's gunna say is "Its not me, Im civilian".

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You have a point. Im not suspicious of you, and its not me, so omo has the biggest target. But lets a little bit, (by little, I mean a few hours) to give omo time to say "im a civilian"

Status
Not open for further replies.