Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
see Kanga? told you I was a civil. I try as hard as I can to never lie in these. Makes em more fun :3 anyway GG all and I hope to lock wits in the next season.

o7

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
see Kanga? told you I was a civil. I try as hard as I can to never lie in these.
-I did say you were on the towns side. ;)
-Nottykitten , Very sneaky there, very sneaky.
- I did not expect Smely to be the Vigilante at all, good job smely.

Now I just have to hope I don't get a Civilian role in the next game... :p

Reactions: Nottykitten

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Hah my first award <3
Good game all, wished I survived longer though :D
Things I would've done.
1. I thought the road to ruin was suspicious myself so yeah... Kill him xD
2. If you looked pretty much all the mafia gang bashed me on day1. (will edit in)

But well played all, best game so far :)

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Two years have passed since the city of Molarius fell to the zombie mafia. Several small villages have fallen to the zombie mafia, and now it is time for the assault on the City of Clobule. Clobule has expanded since it was the first target of the original, failed zombie mafia. It hosts hotels, automated doors, and has a sprawling minecart complex below it. Roads, redstone lamps, and a huge capital building. Clobule is the biggest city in the 300 square miles around it. If the zombie mafia takes Clobule, it will undoubtably have control over the entire 300 square mile radius.
The Enderman and Zombies discuss the plan. There are five figures in a dark room within the depths of Molarius. The Enderman and two of the Zombies are the same ones that participated in the assault on Molarius.
(Different players will play them than last time, don't worry)
Enderman: It is finally time to assault Clobule.
Zombie: Are you sure? This is a huge assault, and it is even bigger than here.
Enderman: We spent two years gathering supplies and intelligence on Clobule. I know we will do it. We have new tricks to use.
Zombie 2: They also know a mafia invasion is expected. They will have new tricks.
Enderman: Then we will have to get creative.
The Cop, Vigilante, and the Doctor meet in Clobule city hall. The civilian Beta102 has been found, murdered.
Cop: It's begun.
Vigilante: I will avenge my father, who died in Molarius fighting a skeleton.
Doctor: Don't get bloodthirsty. We have to be rational and make our decisions carefully.
Cop: They have access to pearls of tranformation. So we will utilize them too and disguise ourselves. Now all we have to do is establish it here so we can find each other-
A bang is heard, the three grab pearls of transformation and exit in different directions. The assault has started.

Who will win? You decide! It is, Blocktopia Mafia, Season 3!

Power Roles; and what they can be referred to as.
The Cop and The Doctor, retain the same names.
The Bulletproof Civilians are Iron Golems.
The Serial Killer is the Skeleton.
Mafia Members are Zombies in disguise.
The Godfather will be called The Enderman.
The Vigilante retains the same name.
The Hooker will keep the same name.
The Town Drunk will be named The Slime.
Role Numbers:
Mafia
1 Enderman
1 Hooker
3 Zombies
3rd Party
1 Skeleton
Town
1 Vigilante
1 Cop
1 Doctors
1-2 Iron Golems
1 Town Drunk
You can view the rules and sign up to be an alternate at this thread:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/mafia-season-3-signups.6731/

Cast list(In order of signup)
1. Thetogolopian(As self)
2. paceboys(As Enderdragon) Shot by the Vigilante. Night 4. Doctor.
3. Nottykitten(As Lord of Ocelots)
4. Gasy_Europeon(As Tyrex the Wolf) Died from the vigilante. Night 3. Civilian.
5. Sploorky(As Blaise the Human) Died trying to answer one of life's biggest questions. Night 2. Zombie.
6.Shadow_KnightMC(As self)
7. Darthlego5679(As testificate)Killed, then had clarinet stolen. Night 1. Civilian.
8. Ooglie(As Mooglie)
9. JKangaroo(As Cromwell the Kangaroo)
10.Jolteon42(As self)
11. Duffie(Suki Shizuki the Steve) Died watching anime. Night 2. Civilian.
12. kraby1(As Birdman the Human) Died as a vigilante target. Night 5. Civilian.
13. balloon98(As TNT Block) Exploded. Night 3. Enderman.
14. Defiant_Blob(As self) Lynched. Day 2. Zombie.
15. 77_is_the_best(As Knight) Crushed. Day 1. Cop.
16. smelyalata(As self)
17. HarmakPaul(As Spi C. Hammy the Zombie Pigman) Drowned. Day 3. Hooker.
18. The road to ruin(As Jericho the Steve) Lynched, the fancy way. Day 4. Iron Golem.
19. DKnucklehead(As Frank the cake) Blown up by TNT. Night 3. Skeleton.
20. Marnixxie(As self)Eaten after a desperate attempt to escape. Night 4. Civilian.
I will leave the cast list in the spoiler because people who want to read this and have not kept up will not be spoiled. I will update the list based on what happened to them.

Please watch this thread, as discussions can start up at any moment.

Now, before the game officially begins, I will send out role PMs to everyone. When you get your role, please state you got your PM in this thread. When I have sent all the PMs I will make a post saying so. I will only begin the game when everyone has stated that they got their role.

Twenty people meet in the town square outside city hall. They all know of Beta102's death, and know the mafia is hiding within them. The people range from Humans, to Steves, to even a Cake named Frank and a TNT block, plus a gigantic Enderdragon! Clobule is the most diverse city within the 300 square miles.

Night approaches. It may be very eventful, or it may not be. The people sleep. The Enderdragon perches itself on a rooftop and sleeps. The TNT block and Frank the cake are carried off to their houses by Suki Shizuki, and Spi C. Hammy, who promptly licks the Frank the cake, causing Frank to set irritated.

DISCLAIMER: Anything said or done by characters in these passages do not reflect their roles in any way, shape, or form.

It is now Night 1.
Mafia members, discuss amongst yourselves who to target, and PM me the person you are targeting as well as the member who will be doing the target.
Hooker and Slime, PM me the person you want to roleblock.
Vigilante, PM me the person you want to target. If you do not want to target someone, just PM me saying no target.
Skeleton, PM me the person you want to target.
Cop, PM me the person you wish to investigate.
Doctor, PM me the person you want to attempt to save.

The game has now begun! Best of luck to everyone, and make it a fun game. (Do not post at night)

The Skeleton is eager to start moving against the city of Clobule. It darts quickly over the rooftops, to where the testificate(Darthlego5679) rests. The Skeleton readies its bow, which immediately snaps, sending the bow down into an alleyway, breaking it.The Skeleton jumps across the ledge into the testificate's room, and grabs a bone. It bashes the testificate multiple times, and grabs the testificate's body, and throws it down the alley, hearing a faint squeal as it falls. No more sounds were heard. The Skeleton grabs the testificate's clarinet, as it may be able to be fashioned into a new bow with the right materials.

There were no further murders that night.

testificate/Darthlego5679 was a Civilian.

It is now Day 1. With 19 left, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Reminders: Watch this thread. Discussions can start up at any time.

Darthlego5679, you have one last statement you can make.

After a huge day that involved many accusations, the town settled on a shaky majority. Smelyalata brings over Four piston blocks, and redstone. It is called the crusher. The city of Clobule decided that standard lynches were too boring, and opted for a creative approach. Knight(77_is_the_best) is brought and put between the pistons, and killer1525 pushes the lever, crushing Knight. The town looks away, and then the enderdragon roars:
NOSE GOES
The last person to touch their nose is none other than Blaise, and as he is cleaning notices a badge hidden under Knight's shirt.

Knight/77_is_the_best was the Cop.

It is now Night 2.

Power roles, please send in your PMs.

As the cop, 77_is_the_best you do NOT get a last statement.

One zombie goes with the other zombies covering it. This new system has really worked out for the zombies, as it helps keep them from being exposed to danger. The lone zombie uses an enderpearl to get right into a bedroom of a random house they picked. Suki Shizuki(Duffie) is there, awake watching anime on a TV wired with compressed redstone. The zombie grabs the TV, right when Suki was paying the most attention to it because of a big plot twist about to be revealed.
Suki is stunned, and as a result the Zombie throws the TV right at her, smashing her against a wall. The zombie then eats her brains. The zombie is just about ready to leave the house when it hears a TWANG!
The other two zombies are hiding behind a bush, one asks the other a huge question.
"You ever wonder why we're here?"
The other zombie replies;
"Well, I believe we are formed on a basis of-"
The zombie is cut off when it is shot in the chest.
The skeleton is satisfied with its new bow, fashioned using parts from a clarinet. The skeleton casually glances over and sees the zombie in Suki's home, staring at the skeleton. They eye each other, and the skeleton dashes off with the zombie following it. After a huge action sequence which ends in multiple explosions and needless roof jumping, the skeleton gets away without anything bad happening to it.
The Enderman is angry, as out of the two zombies that were left from the assault on Molarius, the one that died was its favorite.
The town wakes up and realizes Blaise(Sploorky) is missing, and then they see the corpse of a zombie.

Duffie/Suki Shuzuki was a Civilian.
Sploorky/Blaise was a Zombie!

It is now Day 2.

With 16 left, it takes 9 to lynch,

Duffie and Sploorky, you each have one last statement you can make.

Defiant_Blob runs as fast as he can, and the town chases him like a typical angry mob, complete with torches and pitchforks. The town yells at Tyrex the wolf to get Defiant_Blob, as he is the only member able to be fast enough to tackle Defiant_Blob and is thin enough to dart down alleyways. (Sorry Enderdragon!) Tyrex darts down the alleyways and sniffs out Defiant_Blob. Tyrex tackles him and howls, alerting the town.
Defiant_Blob struggles, but Tyrex holds him down. The town arrives and stabs him with their pitchforks. Defiant_Blob releases a Pearl of Transformation and transforms into his true form, a Zombie.

Defiant_Blob was a Zombie!

It is now Night 3.

Power roles, please send in your PMs.

Defiant_Blob, you get one last statement.

The vigilante is ready to strike, and decides killing an animal would be the best way to find a zombie. After all, what better disguise than a wolf, right? The vigilante goes into the pen with Tyrex the wolf(Gasy_Europeon) and stabs it. Nothing happens. The vigilante now looks terrible for killing an innocent wolf. The vigilante then hears an explosion.
The Enderman is sitting on a rooftop, watching for any late-night dwellers. No need to go after a tough target when there could be easy targets wandering around outside. The enderman sees someone, and gets ready to teleport.
The Skeleton sneaks close to buildings, getting ready to go in one of them. Then the skeleton is hit hard by something, and is hurled onto the ground. The skeleton looks at what hit it, and it is an enderpearl. The skeleton gets up fast and looks for purple mist. The skeleton sees it, and strikes.
The enderman is struck by an arrow and quickly teleports multiple times to try to confuse the skeleton. The skeleton remains calm and darts down an open manhole, knowing the enderman will pursue it. The skeleton sees the rushing sewer water and hopes for the best.
The Enderman recklessly teleports after the skeleton, and teleports right into the water. It lets out a huge shriek and teleports onto a ledge, trying to get the water off it. The skeleton fires a shot that pierces the Enderman. The skeleton draws near.
Enderman: I will take you with me!
The enderman transforms (using a pearl of transformation) into a TNT block. The TNT block(balloon98) gets ready to detonate.
TNT block: Say goodbye.
Skeleton: Son of a-
The block explodes.
The vigilante goes into the sewers to investigate the explosion and sees a huge crater. The skeleton is lying right in the crater, multiple bones destroyed. The vigilante picks up the two pearls of transformation, and sees the skeleton kept an icing pack on it. An icing pack that is used by CAKES!

Tyrex the Wolf/Gasy_Europeon was a Civilian.
The TNT block/balloon98 was The Enderman!.
Frank the Cake/DKnucklehead was The Skeleton!.

It is now Day 3.

With 12 left, it takes 7 to lynch.

Gasy_Europeon, balloon98, and DKnucklehead, you each have one last statement you can make.

After a very long day, many residents decided to not participate in the town meetings, and a deadline had to be established. The town decides to get rid of Spi C. Hammy, and they toss him into one of the canals, tied up. Classy.

After waiting for about 30 minutes(which were filled with nice snacks and comfy chairs), they get Hammy out, and learn of Hammy's 'pastime' due to a few notes. After that the town quickly burns Hammy's body out of disgust.

HarmakPaul/Spi C. Hammy was The Hooker.

It is now Night 4.

Remaining power roles, please send in your PMs.

HarmakPaul, you have one last statement you can make.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
My awards are amazing. :D

Great game guys, hopefully this isn't the last time that I'm a power role, because it really seems like it. And remember, don't always trust me, but at the same time, trust me as much as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.