[Blocktopia] Lava Survival Song Parody Project. [IC (Information Center)]

DSiGameMaster

Reaction score
[Blocktopia] Lava Survival Song Parody Project. [IC (Information Center)]
Hi,
Many of you know about the song Parody that I'm doing for Blocktopia Lava Survival. This forum will focus on what you can do to help out, what you can do to join, and what jobs there is to do to participate in this project! Before I say more, Since this is a song parody, this does include people singing. And I know most people dream about singing. And a lot of them say they "are bad at singing" or have "no confidence" Well, I’m telling you now. This does not matter at all. Even If you think you are the worst singer in the entire world, You can still do it. Personally, I think I'm pretty bad at singing. But I'm still going to do it. Just give it a try. I want other people to join with this project. Especially the users of Lava, and including the staff. The song I chose is “Good times by Owl city, and Carly Rae Jaspen!” For those that do not know the song, or need to know it for one of the jobs, the link is right Here. There is many different ways you can participate in this project. They are in the list below:
  • · Singing – When creating a song parody, You need singers, or the song parody will be that one pen you drop and never find again. I encourage you to look into this. This is mainly the Most important job of them all. We need males and females in this. (About 3 males, 3 females). If we get more, that’s great! I can make sure that everyone does get apart in this. (The only requirement is that you must have a mic to record you singing, other than that, don’t see why not you shouldn’t do this ;) )
  • · Singing (Backup) – You know when you are listing to a song on the radio, and you hear the main person singing, but when you listen closely, you hear 2-3 more people singing with the singer. Well, we do need that. To get the song to perfection, that 212 degree song, we’re looking for backup singers. (Please note, Backup singers have a chance of singing versus if the person who was intended to sing them, is unable to sing them)
  • · Recording (Video) – I’m planning on making a music video to go along with the song. We would like someone who has a good enough computer to be able to record footage of the server for the video. (Holding your hand-held cam. To your computer screen is not recording) Recommend using HyperCam or Fraps.
  • · Recording (Audio) – If someone is good enough with their audio program and knows it very well that thinks you can get all the audio files in the correct order, and syncing it in tune/step with the song, be my guest to ask for this job. (I can do it, but to save time and effort, im asking if anyone can do it.) Theirs many programs to do that in. The one I use is Audacity.
  • · Lyric Creating – This is a HUGE role in the project. This will let you help me create the lyrics to the song. (I got some part done) but you create the lyrics which the singers will sing.
Jobs will be updated if we need new ones.
The current lyrics (as of 8/20/2012 4:02AM) are:
Please note, this is a rough draft and will be rapidly changing.:

[Starting] Ohwoahwoahwoah Its always a good round, Ohwoahwoahwoah its always a good round.
[Male]
1. Spawned in on the right side of the map.
2. Whats up with this odd shapped creeper head.
3. Jump up if your up for another round
4. Cause its always a good round.
5. Jumped in a house that I did not make
6. Lava has started so please beware
7. Jump down if you're up for another round.
8. Cause its always a good round.

[Female]
1. Congratulations.
2. You've rank up another rank.
3. We're gonna be all right.
[male]
We don't even have to try
[everyone]
Its always a good round
6. OhhwahhOhwoahwoahwoah, ohhwawwywoahwoah, its always a goodround
7. Ohhwoahwoahohoh. Ohwahoho, its always a good round.
8. Ohhwoahwoahohoh. Ohwahoho, its always a good round.
9. [Male] We don't even have to try.
10 [Everyone] It's always a good round.

[Female]
(to be added)
This forum will be constantly updated with more information and hopefully jobs as the days continue.
Any comments, questions, would be nice.​
Comment if your intrested in helping me with this wonderful project​