Blocktopia Help Video's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_740

Reaction score
Well I've been thinking. I hate seeing newbee's comeone and break the rules without knowing or understanding. So someone can make a video to explain the best possible way. It would be like on youtube and fourms. What do you think?

ColorWar

Reaction score
I don't think someone would make a forum account, before actually playing any of the servers. I guess it could work on youtube, I think a large majority of players that make a forum account, are the ones that have either played the servers long enough to know the rules, or are making a ban appeal. :/.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
The /rules are our best defense against the dark wizar-
The new players.

It's the most easily accessible, most clear and well written piece of help that we have. A youtube video or forum guide, won't help much.

Reactions: Duffie

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
We already have plenty of methods of giving people help available, both on the forums and on each server. In addition, staff are almost always on hand to answer questions that cannot be answered by the written materials. The "newbies" you see breaking the rules are usually people who choose to ignore the rules or who were planning on breaking them anyway. Adding a more obtuse way of finding out what the rules are benefits no one.

Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.