Blocktopia Eventday #10

F_35c1

¡El Mexicano!
Reaction score
Greetings!

We will be doing something Halloween themed, for those of you that celebrate Halloween! We will be playing TF2, on the Mann Manor! For those of you that don't know what this map is, it is Valve's Halloween map that spawns the Headless Horseman that runs around with a giant axe and will one hit kill just about anyone!

Here is a video that shows the map and all it's glory!

TF2 is completely free and is available on Steam, most of you have it, if you don't download it and join us!

See you all at the Manor!

Reactions: DarthLego5679

Knight365

Reaction score
Greetings!

We will be doing something Halloween themed, for those of you that celebrate Halloween! We will be playing TF2, on the Mann Manor! For those of you that don't know what this map is, it is Valve's Halloween map that spawns the Headless Horseman that runs around with a giant axe and will one hit kill just about anyone!
See you all at the Manor!
So I take it i cant connect to this in any possible by on xbox live? My computer wont support this as it can barely support MC

EonLatias

Reaction score
Because this question is asked atleast once or twice an event day announcement ;p
It's always, and will never cease to be, after the meeting. ;_;
How would I know? It's the first time I've been here for an event that I could attend, and therefore the first time I looked at an event thread. Besides the Trackmania one, which I simply posted in there without looking at any of the posts.