Blocktopia Event Day #7

F_35c1

¡El Mexicano!
Reaction score
Attention all survivors,

We will be playing Zombie Panic! Source this Friday, right after the meeting! For those of you that are wondering, what is this game? Does it require anything to play? Is it free?

Zombie Panic! is a Half Life mod that pits man against the undead and supports multiplayer maps! It is a zombie survival game quite similar to L4D2, except this game supports much more than four people per map!

This video better explains the game,

Here are the system requirements,

System requirements
Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 8 level Graphics Card, Windows Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX 9 level Graphics Card, Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

This is a Half Life mod, you will need any Source game. If you already have a Source game, this mod is free. We will be hosting our own server most likely and the server information will be given out during the meeting.

Here is the download link, and here is the mod's website!

I hope to see all surviving members present!

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
I'm just going to post my thoughts about the play day:

Personally, the game was very slow and was not fun to me. It wasn't something like TF2, LoL, et cetera that you can easily play for a long amount of time and not get bored with it. I liked however that there was a game that I had not heard of before and although I didn't like it much it's good to try it at least once to get a sense of the game.